IMDB Assimilation

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
From my experience here anyway, 99.99% of the time, nothing malicious is ever intended. I'm just a sarcastic prick amongst other sarcastic pricks. But even then, they only when we're teasing each other, which isn't that often.

Yea you know how friends or co-workers might tell each other to go f**k themselves, but it's in a good natured way? A lot of us are like that here. Maybe some of us should be more sensitive towards newer members until a relationship is built and we understand each other's boundaries, sure, but those newer members should never butt into other member's exchanges and take offense when it's just friends playing.
Ehhh.... they're having trouble getting us to fight with them, so they're trying to make us fight among ourselves. Whatever starts a fight.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah, one of two things is going to happen: either people can go back to having semi-civil conversations about the IMDB assimilation stuff (which means, hey, critique all you want, but lay off the name calling: it adds nothing), or I can close the thread. Either's fine with me, but it's gotta be one of 'em.
You know what? I'm going to stop arguing with them--the originator of this thread shouldn't have to suffer a loss because of our arguments.
Good move champ. The op is really lovely and he had the best intentions starting this thread IMO.

From my experience here anyway, 99.99% of the time, nothing malicious is ever intended. I'm just a sarcastic prick amongst other sarcastic pricks. But even then, they only when we're teasing each other, which isn't that often.
Lol. You're sweet. You love feud.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I suppose I'm late - HA! - but welcome any new members who didn't know that some of us welcome you. We aren't perfect, but most of us try, but we all have an off-day... or life.

Ehhh.... they're having trouble getting us to fight with them, so they're trying to make us fight among ourselves. Whatever starts a fight.
I believe that's true. Why else is Tongo and the Get on Ignore Tongo thread of such big importance to Dteam? Hell that happened before he even joined. Why should he inject himself into that old drama???

And there was other attempts in this thread to make long standing MoFos fight with each other. I'm sick of this type of game playing.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Yea you know how friends or co-workers might tell each other to go f**k themselves, but it's in a good natured way? A lot of us are like that here. Maybe some of us should be more sensitive towards newer members until a relationship is built and we understand each other's boundaries, sure, but those newer members should never butt into other member's exchanges and take offense when it's just friends playing.
I agree with all you said and I have no desire to tip my toes in whatever I'm not concerned.

Personal problems belong to the people who have them. Let them figure it out. If they can't, so be it. It's no one's business anyway,

I suppose I'm late - HA! - but welcome any new members who didn't know that some of us welcome you. We aren't perfect, but most of us try, but we all have an off-day... or life.
I know many of you do. I acknowledged as much somewhere back in this mess of posts and I appreciate it. Truly.

Yoda is behind it.
I'm sure Yoda's enjoying the drama, just like he did with Cinemaafficionado, Django and other people.

MC for the Great Underground Circus

You really think that or are you being facetious?

Legend in my own mind
The state of this

I'm a noob too and I have had no problems.

That's probably in part because I don't take this seriously nor personally.

As I have said there are some WUMs on here but if you know that is what they are doing then it can be quite entertaining.

Imagine getting wound up about this stuff.

People steaming into the thread windmilling all over the place

The whole us and them thing is a bit tiresome too.

Who wants a drink? I'm buying

You really think that or are you being facetious?
Judging by the responses here, they actually seem to believe that. Wow...I mean, wow.

:

I'll bring ribbon sandwiches.

Judging by the responses here, they actually seem to believe that. Wow...I mean, wow.
No, give yourself a chance to get used to it. I gave you a little ribbing and you could give it back to me. We're all good people here (most likely), so don't let a few posts that rub you the wrong way make you label or define somebody. You're coming in angry and you really don't have to.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
The state of this

I'm a noob too and I have had no problems.

That's probably in part because I don't take this seriously nor personally.

As I have said there are some WUMs on here but if you know that is what they are doing then it can be quite entertaining.

Imagine getting wound up about this stuff.

People steaming into the thread windmilling all over the place

The whole us and them thing is a bit tiresome too.

Long Island iced tea - Large