Avengers 4, not for me

→ in
Tools    

Sorry but didn’t like endgame nearly half as much as infinity war, much better storytelling with Thanos acquiring the stones than avengers taking them back, some of it was pure tripe, hulk to name just one, and Thor, no way would he fall for grace like that, just stupid, and surly Gomorrah should of killed her own father , never iron man, that’s just ridiculous, seemed to write the final act around downie junior hanging up his suit, iron man should of bit the dust at the beginning not the end, and don’t get me started on the funeral pyre, overly soppy rubbish, also didn’t feel that I cared as much with the soul stone ,where as infinity war where Thanos threw his daughter was truly a moving moment, to me Hawkeye and black widow aren’t close enough for anyone to care who gets thrown over edge to receive the soul stone, this movie did not hit the mark for me in so many ways, and I’m gutted because I really thought this would be the best one of the lot,

A bucket of anxiety
I'd hate to immediately hit you with a campaign but you should see my video, "
" because after Infinity War I figured the MCU had finally gone stale and predicted that what you said would happen.
Everyone insisted I finish the series off but the fact that fans are saying that Infinity War was the better movie just proves my point even more.

i am waiting for it to show up in netflix, since I am not going to drive to watch the movie equivalent of a big mac.

If you can't wait for it to come to Netflix there are also some other methods.

Also answers to Jabba
I couldn't stand watching more than 3-4 minutes of that. Your brand of humor is not my cup of tea and your editing skills don't help either. Sorry mate.

A bucket of anxiety
I couldn't stand watching more than 3-4 minutes of that. Your brand of humor is not my cup of tea and your editing skills don't help either. Sorry mate.
I get not understanding my brand of humor but if you could give something a little more constructive about my editing that'd be great.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I'm not sure this needs its own thread, since there is already a thread about the film and one about Ami-Scythe's video.

There are such things as spoiler tags as well [ spoilers= name of movie ] or spoiler warnings if you are going to give away major details in the first post.

Also answers to Jabba
I get not understanding my brand of humor but if you could give something a little more constructive about my editing that'd be great.
From the little I watched, it had that whatculture air about it. Look at what you did with the word "access" and "facebook" or . Randomly inserting pictures irrelevant to your general point is just a way to grab keep he audience looking at the screen while you are just talking. It works if you are 15. Frankly by the sound of your voice you may in fact be a teenager. Nothing wrong with that, but it explains why I dislike your product.

Since you asked for criticism, here are a few suggestions:

If you want to open a yt movie channel and talk about films, talk just about films.You have a bunch of random uploads in there.

Find a proper name for your channel that denotes you want to talk about films.

Do more than "this is my opinion and here are some jokes". Do some research and then an analysis of something. Looks at channels like "Lessons From the Screenplay" or "Every Frame a Painting" to see how you can keep viewers engaged. Sure enough you will realize that they have a more serious approach than what you are going for, but you will learn something from them.

One more thing would be the duration. Keep it short and concise. Nobody needs 70 seconds of Boseman doing accents to get your point.

Last but not least, and I know this is kind of irrational and something you are likely not able to change: your voice. You sound extremely young. Combine that with your brand of humor and I feel like I am watching a video by my nephew on the schoolyard cracking jokes about a popcorn film. If your target audience is teenagers then you are good. But if you want to attract older audiences as well then you got a problem and might need to wait a while before getting into this.

PS. I hope you understand that all this is meant as constructive criticism per your request and not an attack of any sort.

A bucket of anxiety
PS. I hope you understand that all this is meant as constructive criticism per your request and not an attack of any sort.
I'm 21, It's inconsistent because I have been trying different stuff, and am now working on a movie so my format is going to be a picture with me speaking about whatever I feel like talking about. And when I looked back at my video I had forgotten about the lagging that I couldn't keep from happening to the final product. I appreciate finally hearing suggestions as to how I can improve my content, thank you.

Also, the YouTube channel's name isn't specific to movies because we do other stuff.

i am waiting for it to show up in netflix, since I am not going to drive to watch the movie equivalent of a big mac.
What's wrong with a Big Mac? I love a good steak dinner as much as anyone but nothing wrong with some fast food once in a while. This metaphor works really well actually and plays into the argument that there is room for all sorts of movies.

A bucket of anxiety
What's wrong with a Big Mac? I love a good steak dinner as much as anyone but nothing wrong with some fast food once in a while. This metaphor works really well actually and plays into the argument that there is room for all sorts of movies.
I think he's talking about the effort not being worth it. His theater is probably far away. I know for me it's an hour walk and I don't have a car. I'm willing to walk there just not for a Big Mac, you know?

If we really have to go with the fast food metaphors I’d say Endgame is more like a glorious fast food buffet. And one where the items actually do look like the ones on the advertisements. I got exactly what I want and it was almost overwhelming. It’s not high art but it’s admirable and very impressive in its own right. When I left I felt stuffed and very satisfied. If I ever go for fast food again I wouldn’t mind it when it’s on that scale. It’s almost luxurious.

And with its three act structure, I would say the first act was almost the most complete. The most presentable and the most carefully constructed. The second act was the fast food glory I was waiting on but didn’t know how much I needed and the third act was really like that ice cream sundae. True comfort food, uh, comfort cinema.

Okay, I’m fed up with the fast food stuff. Moving on.

If we really have to go with the fast food metaphors I’d say Endgame is more like a glorious fast food buffet. And one where the items actually do look like the ones on the advertisements. I got exactly what I want and it was almost overwhelming. It’s not high art but it’s admirable and very impressive in its own right. When I left I felt stuffed and very satisfied. If I ever go for fast food again I wouldn’t mind it when it’s on that scale. It’s almost luxurious.

And with its three act structure, I would say the first act was almost the most complete. The most presentable and the most carefully constructed. The second act was the fast food glory I was waiting on but didn’t know how much I needed and the third act was really like that ice cream sundae. True comfort food, uh, comfort cinema.

Okay, I’m fed up with the fast food stuff. Moving on.
It is so good to know I'm not the only one here realizing Endgame is not all about fanservice and fight-scenes. The movie ends the hype being built up for years in a completely satisfying way. I would ho as far as to say this is the best of the MCU movies due to the unique experience. I had never been so hyped, excited, satisfied and punched in the heart at the same time like that.

It is so good to know I'm not the only one here realizing Endgame is not all about fanservice and fight-scenes. The movie ends the hype being built up for years in a completely satisfying way. I would ho as far as to say this is the best of the MCU movies due to the unique experience. I had never been so hyped, excited, satisfied and punched in the heart at the same time like that.
I definitely see it as one of the great accomplishments in cinema and its genre. What Marvel has done with the MCU and how they have build a movie franchise into a cinema tv-series is wholly unique and how you have to know the universe to see these final two films is quite a category for itself.

I haven't really seen this before and definitely not on this scale. It is impressive and satisfying to see all this come together and having followed it all up until now you feel almost honoured to be able to attend this event and see this thing through and come to an end. It's one of the best cinema experience I've had in a long time.

I really don't see it as a movie, this is something completely different. And I loved it. As a movie it might not be perfect, but as an experience it was amazing.

Welcome to the human race...
Too bad OP appears to be the kind of user who signs up to post one rant and then disappear because man there is a lot to contest in that post.