Looking for movies that really messes with your head

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

Pretty sure this stays on Netflix.

Pretty sure this stays on Netflix.
Yes, this movie is so good. I still remember that i was feeling fisically uncomfortable, then i've watched it in the cinema

Can someone help me with this? I've always been a fan of these types of movies and i've always been hoping to find a forum that people can help point me to some other movie I've yet seen. It doesn't necessarily have to be a horror, physiological or any certain genre. It simply needs to really mess with the audience in some way, like a great twist at the end, a surreal setting or a hidden meaning behind the movie and events. Movies that I am talking about are things such as Shutter Island, Eraserhead, Inland Empire, Donnie Darko, Momento, etc.

Basically, give me mind**** movies. Pretty please :3

Obvious ones would be The Usual Suspects, Inception, The Sixth Sense and Fight Club (although the last two may well have been spoilered).

I'd add Requiem for A Dream (not so much for twists but for brutality/hard-hitting), The Innocents (plenty of psychological mind-messing there) and The Devils (just mad. Not for plot twists but just mad).

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."
Off the top of my head, flicks that messed with me (either in a good or bad way):

Vertigo
Hard Candy
The Assassination of Richard Nixon
Funny Games
Closer
Secret Window
Wonderland
Natural Born Killers
The Hills Have Eyes (2006)
Joy Ride (2001)
The Lovely Bones
Gone Girl
Spotlight

Inception
Basic instinct
House of games

Watching a movie called altered states right now, it’s weird as fook. Not sure if I like it - I don’t think I do. It’s fits the bill though.
I've never seen it but I probably should have .

You've just reminded me about the TV film Solid Geometry from 2002, which possibly has some similar themes. Ewan McGregor and Ruth Millar starred and Denis Lawson directed.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Watching a movie called altered states right now, it’s weird as fook. Not sure if I like it - I don’t think I do. It’s fits the bill though.
I've never seen it but I probably should have .

You've just reminded me about the TV film Solid Geometry from 2002, which possibly has some similar themes. Ewan McGregor and Ruth Millar starred and Denis Lawson directed.
Sounds similar I just read the imdb summary. Did so in the Ad break...still watching this on free to air tv,,..yes i watch normal tv lol

Mulholland Drive (If you've seen Inland Empire, you might have come across this? Another David Lynch mind-bender)
Requiem For A Dream
The Butterfly Effect
The Mothman Prophecies
The Ring
Under The Skin

Those should give you a bit to think about for a while.

movies can be okay...
Nobody mentioned Perfect Blue? Well then that's what I would suggest.