The 19th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
By the way, I have my 20th HOF Nomination possibility list narrowed down to 4 movies.
I think I might have a movie great that never made it to an HoF. Or maybe something else entirely. No idea.

@Citizen Rules, @ahwell @KeyserCorleone, @Miss Vicky @Siddon, @John-Connor, @neiba, @rauldc14, @jiraffejustin

It definitely looks like we should be a go for the 9pm Eastern Time Reveals.

Just a quick heads up, there is one tie, so instead of starting at #10, my countdown reveal will start at #9.

@Citizen Rules, @ahwell @KeyserCorleone, @Miss Vicky @Siddon, @John-Connor, @neiba, @rauldc14, @jiraffejustin

It definitely looks like we should be a go for the 9pm Eastern Time Reveals.

Just a quick heads up, there is one tie, so instead of starting at #10, my countdown reveal will start at #9.
Here and accounted for I'll be online at 9 your time.

I think I might have a movie great that never made it to an HoF. Or maybe something else entirely. No idea.

I have a really good nomination that has never been nominated in any of the hall of fames to my knowledge and it's going to be on theme time frame.

A tie? Best possible outcome- Pulp Fiction and The Godfather tie for the win.

That would indeed be a momentous occasion. It's possible I suppose.
I’m just mad at myself for nominating PF for this hall of fame, I feel like it easily could have won In the previous one... but oh well I don’t really do these for the competition, got to see a whole score of great films.

rats, he guessed it

okay no point to this, everybody go home. About your business, now. Off ya go.

just kidding. A few minutes more. and we're off.

I’m just mad at myself for nominating PF for this hall of fame, I feel like it easily could have won In the previous one... but oh well I don’t really do these for the competition, got to see a whole score of great films.
I feel ya pain I had a notion that Tombstone might win.

I had it at 9, I actually kind of liked it, but all the nominations were so high level.