Country Music Tournament

Tools    

Congrats to MoJo and Captain; that's a final two that I really loved, but I would have voted for Lucille over any of my own nominations

Thanks to whoever ran this-that was confusing to me!

Wait, I actually won this thing! It's been so long I forgot that I nominated Lucille Not bad for someone who doesn't like Country Music!

Great job with running the tourney JJ and Camo. A little faster next time, though.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I waited all this time for The Finals of this tournament, and I didn't even get to vote.

Just for the record, I would have voted for Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me over "Lucille", but I would have voted for Kathy Mattea - 18 Wheels and a Dozen Roses over both of those songs if it had made it to The Finals.

Well done to both winner and runner-up, no surprise at all the tourney was won by a standard.
Thanks to jj for starting things off and Camo for taking over the reins

A worthy winner. Love Lucille, it's one of those great descriptive songs - you can just imagine the dusty tavern and the woman with no future, and her husband his heart broken all seen by an outsider. It's pretty grim.

Anyway, thanks for starting the tourney JJ, I've picked up some new recommendations and thanks to Camo for pushing it to the finish. Thanks also as always to SC for stats compilation.

I certainly know i could come up with more songs never used last time for an all new one. I wonder if we could get Camo to do it and If he says no. I'd love to run one of these Music Tournaments.