Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Brigitte Lin

Are you an angel? Am I in heaven? *falls in love*

Cara Theobold

I'm sorry for posting about her again but I'm still astonished as to how stunning Sylvia Syms was in her prime.

No need for apologies.Lovely girl.

Actresses, models, dreams, fantasies. Anything goes.
I'm finding Rooney Mara pretty alluring at the moment, despite never having seen her in a film. Irrespective of the controversy over her playing Tiger Lily in Pan, she looks incredible on screen.

Very attractive woman. I've still only seen her in Hannibal Rising, aside from bits of Miami Vice.

Nice pics of Anne Francis, CR! I used to love her. As a kid, I watched her show Honey West all the time. Can't remember what any episode was about, just that she was beautiful and sexy as all get out.

Lauren German:

Be a freak, like me too
Aaaahhh, the duck face!

On the sixth pic, this is Eva Green, honeykid

I don't understand why she made surgery... What a pity.

Yeah, I wondered how she'd been smuggled in there. Not complaining though.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Aaaahhh, the duck face!

I just looked her up now and she looks horrific! I agree, it's a great shame she had that surgery.

Dammit. I'm gonna leave it cos she's fit. But that's such a stupid mistake to make.

I know. I wonder how much of it is to do with the work?

Also, if you're looking at pics of Joanne Whalley, you don't bother with crap like Willow.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
This a thing now? HK posting pics of women other than Drew? World's going down the sh......

Also, if you're looking at pics of Joanne Whalley, you don't bother with crap like Willow.
It'd be pretty high on my list. It was funny on Room 101 when Michael Gambon said that a lot of people wanted his part in The Singing Detective – I think you can guess which scene they were talking about beforehand.

This a thing now? HK posting pics of women other than Drew? World's going down the sh......
I'm trying not to repeat myself. It gets difficult.

But as you brought it up.