Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I can't remember the title, but I remember when she turned up for the premier, she looked really different, like she'd had work done, and it all over the news for a day or two. Luckily, she's back to normal now though, it had something to do with her make-up or something. Anyway, she looked like this:

But then she went on a show, and thankfully, she looked like her normal, beautiful self again, and hadn't pulled a Renee!
Yes, of course I've seen those. I just wasn't sure that it had something to do with a TV show. Yes, she looks...different, shall we say. May I ask what do you mean by "pulled a Renee"? she didn't do something that Renee Zellweger or Russo have done?

Honeykid, Holliday Grainger is an absolute doll! Why have I never noticed this beautiful redhead before? Wowzers!

My next post is the beautiful but unfortunately late, Lee Remick. Oh, how I loved her!

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Peyton List from The Tomorrow People.

The series sucks but I can't stop watching cause of this girl. Daaamn, she's hot!

Ah, Donna. She is lovely.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've only just discovered Lex King.

Ah, Donna. She is lovely.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've only just discovered Lex King.
I'm in love

A goddess. A goddess who likes to put one of her hands behind her head.