Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
You'll run out of photos before long Beatle

I do agree, Uma is gorgeous except for that one time she appeared for that TV series and the world didn't quite know what to do

You'll run out of photos before long Beatle

I do agree, Uma is gorgeous except for that one time she appeared for that TV series and the world didn't quite know what to do
Are you kidding me? I'm only getting started! I made this rule in my head that I'll post an Uma pic every time someone posts (directly after), but now the dream is over, so I'll post not only two, which would be appropriate, but 10! May I ask what TV series, CiCi?

Zeta

Diane Lane Unfaithful WTF!

Peta Wilson ala Nikita

Alberta Watson R.I.P

McKenzie Westmore

and most beautiful of all Kate Beckinsale

Her face looks very stiff around the mouth. That's no good for me.
Red carpet/awards shots are rarely the best because they're at their most fake and what can look good for a moment can look weird when it's eternal.

The ever glorious Holliday Grainger

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Are you kidding me? I'm only getting started! I made this rule in my head that I'll post an Uma pic every time someone posts (directly after), but now the dream is over, so I'll post not only two, which would be appropriate, but 10! May I ask what TV series, CiCi?
I can't remember the title, but I remember when she turned up for the premier, she looked really different, like she'd had work done, and it all over the news for a day or two. Luckily, she's back to normal now though, it had something to do with her make-up or something. Anyway, she looked like this:

But then she went on a show, and thankfully, she looked like her normal, beautiful self again, and hadn't pulled a Renee!