Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Im not one who really looks at the beauty of women.. but there are very few that I feel are exceptionally beautiful... I believe I posted Jane Seymour in this thread long ago.. but someone I think is beautiful like her is Sharon den Adel...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Young Cheng Pei Pei
Good recommendation, eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think Shih Szu was also very cute:

How about Miho Nomoto? She was smoking hot in Peeping Tom.

These pics don't do her justice. Just watch The Peeping Tom!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Good recommendation, eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think Shih Szu was also very cute:
I recognise her, I think I must have seen her in something before
Also, this is going to sound bad, but, when I was looking for photos of her for my other thread, loads of photos also appeared of her during her youth and I was really astonished, I wasn't expecting her to be so stunning

Yeah, Asian ladies are stunning. If I was to make a list of the most beautiful women, I guess I'd have to put a lot of them in there. Thankfully for white girls, I love a lot of them, too.

Yeah, Asian ladies are stunning. If I was to make a list of the most beautiful women, I guess I'd have to put a lot of them in there. Thankfully for white girls, I love a lot of them, too.
I can name some asian women who I think are beautiful but I bet you wont agree...

one being Michelle Yeoh..

To me.. she has that look similar to two other women I posted here.... a classic lady look around her...

For Mr Minio... a few photos of Saki (the love of my life... except for Alice B. Toklas, that is!)
I wouldn't mind having a wife like this.
one being Michelle Yeoh..
To me.. she has that look similar to two other women I posted here.... a classic lady look around her...
I see where you are coming from here. Can't say I love her, but she for sure looks alright. Totally agree she has that classical look, or shall I say she's gorgeous, but not cute. I like my girls cute, but classical beauty is to always be cherished!

I think Kathrine is a better actress and Audrey is more attractive.

But Audrey sparkled on screen with a quality that is very hard to find. Kate was amazing actresses, who almost had her career end in the 1930s. We're lucky she kept working.