Upcoming DC and Marvel Movies

Tools    

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.

Instead of creating thread for every Marvel or DC movie that will come in next few years this is easier.
Marvel:Avengers:Age of Ultron(2015),Captain America:The Winter Soldier(2014),X-Men: Days of Future Past,(2014),The Amazing Spider-Man 2(2014),Guardians of the Galaxy(2014),Deadpool(in development),Ant-Man(2015),Fantastic Four(2015).

DC:Man of Steel vs The Dark Knight(2016(if we are lucky)),Justice League(in development),Wonder Woman(in development),The Flash(in development).

So yea tell me your thoughts on this movies guys,just to be clear when I say in development it means they didn't even start filming.I can't wait for SvB,I'm positive about it,hoping it won't suck,Deadpool is also very interesting but we will wait for that at least 2-3 years,Justice League also could be good movie,a lot depends on SvB but again you don't need back story for JL,you can go from that movie to separate ways,why not?We will wait for WW and Flash for long,long time if JL and SvB goes wrong...X-Men is always good to see...I can't say I'm too much excited over F4,Ant-Man and GotG...Almost forgot Cap America and Avengers,they really created connected world,good story I hope they will keep good work,I'm DC fan,but I'm also movie fan and who says that if you are DC fan you need to hate everything Marvel???Yea so here you go guys,your thoughts.

I absolutely love the Marvel cinematic universe! I just wish Warner Brothers would give the same sort of respect to DC, and not just try to clone The Dark Knight like they did with that terrible Man of Steel movie.
Yea,imagine both DC and Marvel universes at their best but if JL and SvB movies works out then we will 100% see WW and The Flash that would be epic.But too much ifs .

Yeah. I think DC though holds a clear hold on the realm of the direct to DVD movies and TV. They have a stellar track record there with the DC Animated Universe which basically what Marvel did in the movies... only on TV and about 15 years or so earlier with Batman, Superman and the Justice League cartoons.

Marvel has some good shows too, but I think their best stuff was the X-Men animated TV show and that was in the 90's.

Yeah. I think DC though holds a clear hold on the realm of the direct to DVD movies and TV. They have a stellar track record there with the DC Animated Universe which basically what Marvel did in the movies... only on TV and about 15 years or so earlier with Batman, Superman and the Justice League cartoons.

Marvel has some good shows too, but I think their best stuff was the X-Men animated TV show and that was in the 90's.
Yea,I grew up with Batman:Animated Series and JL,ah memories.

I never liked the JLA animated series that much although i do look forward to hopefully a JLA Movie and how they will represent it on the big screen.

Is anyone waiting for Spider-Man? I mean after Spider-Man3 I got bored first of all because it was horrible movie and second why did they start with origin story again?If Man of Steel vs The Dark Knight works out alongside JLA we will have 2 awesome universes,let's hope it will work out.And on animated series,only Marvel series I watched and liked is Spider-Man.

Here are some of my thoughts on Avengers:Age of Ultron:

They said they won't follow comic book origin story,here is what I think they will do.I think they prepared RDJ's Iron Man for death,he is having too much on his back + I think he will be the one to create Ultron and he will have that quilt on him,he will try to stop it,he will die.Eventually they will stop Ultron and Tony will be dead.That is what I think will be main thing in this movie.

What do you guys think of the latest news about Captain America 3? Apparently it is already in talks with Anthony and Joe Russo to direct again. We haven't even had the chance to see the Winter Soldier yet but I guess it is a great way to get some extra publicity for the film!

What do you guys think of the latest news about Captain America 3? Apparently it is already in talks with Anthony and Joe Russo to direct again. We haven't even had the chance to see the Winter Soldier yet but I guess it is a great way to get some extra publicity for the film!
I think guys at Marvel probably watched Winter Soldier and they liked it,if they didn't this would be very risky situation,first Captain America was good movie for me,if second one gets better that would be awesome,if it stays same that would be kinda cool also,I just don't want it to get bad...They know story,universe they made good Cap America 1,if they at Marvel think second is also good,then I'm with them 100%.

So much Superhero movies are coming out in next few years...This years may be called superhero years in future,no joking I mean look how much money they earned and they are not bad movies.Why not

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I actually enjoyed Man of Steel. I am really looking forward to Batman vs Superman (or whatever the crap they are calling it this week). Maybe the dark atmosphere was pre-planned so that they could do the vs. movie without sacrificing the darkness of Batman. Another that I am looking forward to is Wonder Woman. Doesn't matter to me if it is in the vs. movie or if it is her own movie. If she does well in the vs. film I look forward to seeing the movie. Really looking forward to the remake of Fantastic Four. The two that came out a few years ago were pretty much jokes. Of course I am looking forward to the second Avengers...I mean who isn't? There are a few that I am kind of iffy about. The Flash, Ant-Man and Deadpool. Deadpool would have been cool if they would have kept on Ryan Reynolds. Course the can't now that they have made him the Green Lantern. There is another movie I would like to see, a sequel to that. I like that movie. I LOVE the Green Lantern. He has always been my favorite.

I actually enjoyed Man of Steel. I am really looking forward to Batman vs Superman (or whatever the crap they are calling it this week). Maybe the dark atmosphere was pre-planned so that they could do the vs. movie without sacrificing the darkness of Batman. Another that I am looking forward to is Wonder Woman. Doesn't matter to me if it is in the vs. movie or if it is her own movie. If she does well in the vs. film I look forward to seeing the movie. Really looking forward to the remake of Fantastic Four. The two that came out a few years ago were pretty much jokes. Of course I am looking forward to the second Avengers...I mean who isn't? There are a few that I am kind of iffy about. The Flash, Ant-Man and Deadpool. Deadpool would have been cool if they would have kept on Ryan Reynolds. Course the can't now that they have made him the Green Lantern. There is another movie I would like to see, a sequel to that. I like that movie. I LOVE the Green Lantern. He has always been my favorite.
Yea DC probably want to create that dark atmosphere universe,I also liked Man of Steel,it is one of those "hate or like it" movies.

Thor 3 is confirmed! What are your opinions on this?
I also can't wait for this. Really enjoyed the second one. Thought the first one was okay, similar to the first Captain America but the second one really stepped up. Hopefully the second CA does the same.