Rate the Mo-Fo

Tools    

Seeing as avatars and user titles are being rated, let's go the whole hog and rate each other.
Base around
a) movie knowledge
b) helpfullness
c)personality

Let the worst thread commence.....

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
5/10 - only because i don't know you enough to complain, and i don't know you enough to praise you, but i like your avatar

a) movie knowledge: 5

b) helpfullness: 7

c) personality: 10

Total: 22

Do you know my poetry?
8/10. You have great film taste, but I don't know your personality well enough to rate it.

9/10, great personality, pretty knowledgeable, and helpful

9/10, cool dude, also has his own 2 cents on horror movies

10/10 but only because it seems everyone likes you.

4/15 Don't like Ash being referred to as 'the gal', Bruce Campbell would kick your ass. It would be lower based on that but you're quite new so i dont know you well enough and you do have a fair amount of rep so you must be doing something right!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Don't know you very well but I'll give you 4/5 for having a kick-ass album for avatar.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

And this is my BOOMstick!
9/10 one of the best mofos around ^

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
4/15 Don't like Ash being referred to as 'the gal', Bruce Campbell would kick your ass. It would be lower based on that but you're quite new so i dont know you well enough and you do have a fair amount of rep so you must be doing something right!
my insistence on thinking I am 'the gal' never had anything to do with whether or not Bruce Campbell, or anyone else, could kick my ass!

oh, and to the person above me, 5/10

To the Gal above me, 10/10

And this is my BOOMstick!
to the ga.. guy above me 10/10 as well