Happy 13th Anniversary Mark F!

Tools    

I usually think I can't believe the person has been here that long. I swear I always think of you as the first member. Happy Anniversary Brother!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Happy Anniversary.

All the best to you, mate.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Happy anniversary, mark. I've said it before and I'll say it again,

MOFO Royalty.

Also, just because other site members might find it interesting, I found this pic of mark looking for an old film he hadn't seen.

Never leave us, mate.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Thanks, MoFos. Today was my 33rd wedding anniversary. The champagne tasted good. I try to do what I can around here, and you guys make it a lot easier.

Have a good one friend!!!
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Happy Anniversary Mark F.