The 2014 MoFo Prom!!!

Tools    

Guess what, MoFos?!

We are having a PROM!

The 2014 MoFo Prom!

HERE!

In this thread! And all over Movie Forums!

Saturday, June 7th, 2014.

Music, "dancing", socializing, partying, DRESSES, mingling, alcohol (and God knows what else), humor, and best of all...

A King & Queen Crowning Ceremony!

And

JEALOUSY!

As I'm asking everyone to please GET PROM DATES!

Ask another MoFo to be your prom date between now and June 7th!

And I, as prom committee chair-whatever, will be collecting votes (in the form of private messages sent to me) for who you want to be PROM KING and QUEEN!

Only vote once and tell me who you're voting for Prom King and Prom Queen. Either gender works for king and queen -- we could have a female prom king or a male prom queen, whatever. Whoever gets the most votes for Prom King and Prom Queen!

Do NOT vote for me. I am disqualifying myself from this -- mainly to give others besides myself a chance to win -- but also because I'll be handling the votes. During the MoFo Prom, I will announce the Prom King and Prom Queen. You will know at what time I'll be doing that later. It's another thing you can add to your MoFo Achievement Post if you win!

So set a date, MoFos! And get a date!

Because the 2014 MoFo Prom is just around the corner!!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pretty-in-pink-original.jpg
Views:	1765
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	15216  

And if you, or anyone else, wants to help me with Prom ideas, please let me know!

Also, I didn't really set a time...

ALL DAY!

But, the king & queen crowning ceremony will take place at night (Eastern Standard Time).

I barely know anyone here.. so I will set this one out.... like I did my original high school one... but everyone have fun...

I barely know anyone here.. so I will set this one out.... like I did my original high school one... but everyone have fun...
You're female, though. Not a lot of women around here.....

I'm going to slip some roofies into the punch bowl.

You're female, though. Not a lot of women around here.....
Yes and very few ppl actually talk to me and I barely know them.

its best I set it out.... Plus Im not the party type...

Well, this could be a way to get to know people!
Talking films is a way to get to know people... and a few I have made suggestions and ppl really enjoyed the films. Im happy with that.

If Sexy didn't disqualify himself, he would totally be the Prom Queen.

I'm also not going to vote (neither will any of my alleged alternate accounts) so that I don't affect anything, since I'll see the votes coming. So this won't be rigged.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
And if you, or anyone else, wants to help me with Prom ideas, please let me know!
I can't think of anything right off hand, but I'll let you know if I do.

I'll need DJ's -- anyone can play music in here (Youtube videos, I imagine), though.

And feel free to announce who your date for the prom is, so people will know who's taken (unless of course you're going to be boring and go as a group) and so people can get jealous and maybe fight and start drama.

I nominate Daniel for Prom Queen.
I'm accepting that.

I want you to send your votes through PM, but I'm accepting that. Now you can't vote for anyone else to be Prom Queen.

This is a great idea. Now I'll have to go internet 'shopping' for a party avatar.