The best Disney animated movies ever!

Tools    

Gone with the wind in 60 seconds
IMO the two best disney animated movies are the lion king and finding nemo. what about you guys?

Why am I here?
For animation quality; Treasure Planet for actual film probably something like Aladdin. Do you include Disney produced movies? Finding Nemo's a pixar film... if it's the best movie under the disney name then Spirited Away is by far superior.

Sic Networks

Just for the record I don't watch these movies any more except for the ones I find hilarious and that's only when I'm in the mood for it. ok. . .

Story: Lion King

Animation Quality: Tarzan

1st Funniest: Alice in Wonderland

2nd Funniest: Emperor's New Groove

Favorite that I can watch any time: see the ones I picked for funniest.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I agree with greppin, if you can count Spirited Away, it is the 2nd best animated movie ever (besides Princess Monoke, also from studio Ghibli). If it has to be a made by Disney movie, I'll go with Lion King.

Lets put a smile on that block
Without a doubt the best ones have to be -

Beauty and the Beast - The characters and the music...oh

The Lion King - The story and the characters an the music

Finding Nemo - The story and the characters, plus Thomas Newman's score...

Could watch these films over and over...

Messenger from Hades' Gate
The top three Disney Films are:

3) Robin Hood
2) The Sword in the Stone
1) Beauty and the Beast

Put me in your pocket...
My top Five Disney Films are:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs....
Still number one with me. I love the story, hand drawn artwork and one heck of a villian and colorful characters. Deserves to be considered a classic.

Beauty and the Beast....
I agree with blibby. I love the story, characters...and the ending.

Treasure Planet....
They made it appealing to both boys and girls. I love their version of the story. The animation was great as well as the story. Poo on the critics that didn't like this.

Sleeping Beauty....
Swords, fairies, humor, drama, action, a dragon and unique artwork. One to remember.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit....
Needs to be remembered even if it isn't completely animated. Great stuff....and the horrible 'Looney Tunes' movie released this year made it even more clear how clever and wonderfully done 'Roger' is.

And with Pixar...
Finding Nemo and Toy Story.

Personally, I don't consider Sprirted Away as apart of the Disney Legacy. Someone could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Aniko
My top Five Disney Films are:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs....
Still number one with me. I love the story, hand drawn artwork and one heck of a villian and colorful characters. Deserves to be considered a classic.

Beauty and the Beast....
I agree with blibby. I love the story, characters...and the ending.

Treasure Planet....
They made it appealing to both boys and girls. I love their version of the story. The animation was great as well as the story. Poo on the critics that didn't like this.

Sleeping Beauty....
Swords, fairies, humor, drama, action, a dragon and unique artwork. One to remember.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit....
Needs to be remembered even if it isn't completely animated. Great stuff....and the horrible 'Looney Tunes' movie released this year made it even more clear how clever and wonderfully done 'Roger' is.

And with Pixar...
Finding Nemo and Toy Story.

Personally, I don't consider Sprirted Away as apart of the Disney Legacy. Someone could be wrong though.
Cool....I like Who Framed Rodger Rabbit, Finding Nemo, Bed Knobs and Broomsticks, and Lilo and Stitch

Oh yeah, I forgot Pixar. Here's my favorites of those movies. . .

5.Toy Story 2
4.Monsters Inc.
3.Ice Age
2.Finding Nemo
1.Toy Story

Oh I forgot Monster's Inc.

BANNED
1.)Monsters Inc
2.)Toy Story
3.)Lion King
4.)Aladdin

Toy Story
Road to El Dorado - hilarious when very drunk......

And this is my BOOMstick!
For all of you Lion King lovers watch Urban Legends from www.jkcinema.com I found it quite interesting. The whole Disney thing.

"I can't help it..."
I read some replies saying their fav disney films were Ice Age & The Road To El Dorado...
Last time I checked Ice Age was a Twentieth Century Fox release & The Road To El Dorado was made by DreamWorks...
Just pointing it out...
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Originally Posted by liam5000
The Road To El Dorado was made by DreamWorks...
Just pointing it out...
Heh, not a fan of Disney anyways

The one ones are the best!The new ones suck so far!"Finding Nemo" was one of the worst boring movie I never seen!

"The Little Marmaid"

Aladin

"Beauty and the Beast"

Lady and the Tramp

"The Resures Down Under"

"Oliver and Company"(Only because Billy Joel sings and does the voice of The Dodger!)

"The Lion King" was ok! oh and "Sleeping Beauty" and that is it!All the rest Disney could had done alot better!And I mean alot!See you aound!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!