Kill Bill

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Maybe its the huge bloody violence. They actually used 450 gallons of blood in this movie and I have to say, this is such a violent and intense movie, I'm also surprised it got no NC-17. But I just love Quentin Tarantino's work.
Jeez... who gets it that bad?

A novel adaptation.
Nope. It's just one guy.

Uma thurman chops off someones head in the beginning and the rest of the hour and a half movie is just one continous shot of all 450 gallons of blood spraying out of his neck.

Hi
Originally Posted by Herod
Nope. It's just one guy.

Uma thurman chops off someones head in the beginning and the rest of the hour and a half movie is just one continous shot of all 450 gallons of blood spraying out of his neck.
I'd pay good money to see that..

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Can someone explain the spraying of blood? It seems obvious that the body's blood pressure is not 80 psi. Is Tarantino paying homage to martial arts comics with this fountain of blood? (i don't read these comics, but I assumed that's the way they probably appear in the artwork).

I'm a big fan of Res. Dogs, Pulp, and J. Brown, but I had a hard time watching the long, drawn-out, never-ending, high-pressure blood spraying, lopping off of limbs and heads, which left nothing to the imagination. The choreography was cool, but didn't leave me wanting more. It actually left me waiting for it to end.

Go-Go was a HUGE plus for this film.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
By the way, I forgot to mention how gross Uma's toes are.

Wiggle your big toe:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	umatoes.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	1851  

Hi
I didn't think of comics but yeah, i assume its to Asian Cinema, Anime and Manga..i've seen it used commonly in Asian films such as Battle Royale..

Originally Posted by Mark
By the way, I forgot to mention how gross Uma's toes are.

Wiggle your big toe:
i should have known you'd notice...i was telling everyone and no one noticed....how could they not notice?? do you really think they were hers...they were gross!!!