Kill Bill

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by Hondo333
But Pulp was the movie that got me intrested film, With out it i would not be chatting with you today.
Sidenote: I can't quite remember which film started me up....but it was probably The Silence of the Lambs.

Hi
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Sidenote: I can't quite remember which film started me up....but it was probably The Silence of the Lambs.
Hmm..that would make a quite..interesting topic....

but im too lazy so its up for grabs.

I must become Caligari..!
is that ment to be this

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

That is awesome.

He means your link doesn't work, and that is the picture that is supposed to be posted....at least I think thats what it means (I can't see your pic.....)

Regardless, that is one AWESOME poster!

Originally Posted by jrs
Check it out :

This one. Sorry man...but it doesn't seem to work....

Originally Posted by jrs
What EXACTLY is on your screen? My computer visibly shows the poster.
I nice red X with a white box around it.

Sometimes when you upload an image from your computer, you can see the image perfectly, while others who are not directly connected to your computer cannot. It annoys me when I do it, because the computer seems happy to just let me think that the link can be seen by all, while in fact it can only be seen by me. But maybe thats just me....

In any case, it is a fairly common problem that I only recently discovered.

I can see that one.

It was beauty killed the beast.
The tag line is "Here comes the bride"? Ugh.

The japanese poster looks so much cooler. Diagonal lines have so much more natural tension then vertical lines, and the japanese script in this poster should look more like caligraphy, and less like a 3D computer rendering.

Kong is disappointed. Maybe it'll look better in person though.

True....tag line is a little corny...but the poster itself looks awesome!

BTW, could you post the japanese poster?

It was beauty killed the beast.
The diagonal line of blood shooting across really gives this poster some great drama that is lacking in the US version. Plus it's minimalism is more appealing to Kong.

Is it visible to you guys?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	kill_bill.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1561  

Yes. Very cool Kong.

You are right. It looks much better.

Hi
Ugh a bunch of people gave reviews of this movie on AICN and everyone loved it and now i can't even express my anticipation.. They had a test screening in LA and one in Cambridge Massachusetts which is about 10 minutes from me and if I went to a theatre in boston a few days before the screening a miramax rep would have invited me perhaps. Quentin even showed up with a BR shirt i heard

I'm salivating at the thought of seeing this film but I'm keeping my expectations to the minimum so as not to be disappointed. I love martial arts movies.