What is your favourite film by your favourite director?

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Probably The Social Network by David Fincher, although it was extremely difficult choosing between that, Se7en, Fight Club and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
No Zodiac?

Peter Greenaway - A Zed & Two Noughts
Really, lines, better than The Draughtsman's Contract?

It's kind of an arbitrary choice for me but yeah, I'd say I like that better, at least this time around (my favorite used to be Prospero's Books). I'd have an even harder time choosing which soundtrack I like better between A Zed & Two Noughts and The Draughtsman's Contract.

In space no one can hear you meow
Ridley Scott`s Alien.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.

The Breakfast Club (1985)
directed by John Hughes.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

It's kind of an arbitrary choice for me but yeah, I'd say I like that better, at least this time around (my favorite used to be Prospero's Books). I'd have an even harder time choosing which soundtrack I like better between A Zed & Two Noughts and The Draughtsman's Contract.

I'll have to take a look at it then. I still have A Zed & Two Noughts and Drowning By Numbers on my computer, but due to summertime, I haven't gotten around to them yet.

I'll have to take a look at it then. I still have A Zed & Two Noughts and Drowning By Numbers on my computer, but due to summertime, I haven't gotten around to them yet.
You might also like Nightwatching, which is almost a remake of The Draughtsman's Contract (but with Rembrandt).

FWIW I think Greenaway's narrative (post-The Falls) films tend to fall into two categories, based on how many concessions he makes to dramatic tension, plot and characterization. I would group Draughtsman, The Belly of an Architect, and Cook, Thief... in one camp (more characterization) and Zed, Prospero, and maybe Drowning in the other.

E.T.---Steven Spielberg

Psycho by Alfred Hitchcock.
One of the all time great films, perfect in all ways.

Do I really have to say it at this point?
I don't know what it is, some animated movie?

"Dog Day Afternoon" - Sidney Lumet
"Sideways" - Alexander Payne
"On Brother, Where Art Thou?" - The Coens
" Young Frankenstein" - Mel Brooks
Those might be my favorite movies from those directors, good directors too but not my fav directors.

*That's all I got, because I don't have a favorite director

I don't know what it is, some animated movie?

The Godfather? Literally also my number one movie based on quality (although my number one to watch is Aliens).

The Godfather? Literally also my number one movie based on quality (although my number one to watch is Aliens).
Oh yeah! Your user name should have been my clue. I bet you can't guess my favorite movie?

Oh yeah! Your user name should have been my clue. I bet you can't guess my favorite movie?
Your profile says Pickup on South Street, so probably that one.