Road to Perdition

→ in
Tools    

Originally Posted by Golgot
Start smoking again Lordy, for lord's sake start smoking - (Or at least chew one when you're feeling fractious )

... no, he is going to make it... and hopefully the "bear" will go into hibernation soon... but if not, we love him anyway...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

NO! Why did the guy write the ending down? There was no point to it at all! He said it was unexpected, then told step by step...damn. I can't be the only one who's upset about the influx of morons...am I? This forum used to owned by intelligent people, now they hardly post. People are getting to 1,000 posts doing nothing but posting one word in word association...GRR!!!! I used to get so mad at Silver for being rude, but now that's all I feel like doing.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
NO! Why did the guy write the ending down? There was no point to it at all! He said it was unexpected, then told step by step...damn. I can't be the only one who's upset about the influx of morons...am I? This forum used to owned by intelligent people, now they hardly post. People are getting to 1,000 posts doing nothing but posting one word in word association...GRR!!!! I used to get so mad at Silver for being rude, but now that's all I feel like doing.

I know what you mean… and I can well understand a lot of your irritation and the reason behind some of Silver’s posts now… but a lot of the new posters are young and many of them are trying… the ones who aren’t don’t normally stick around too long anyway…

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
I know what you mean… and I can well understand a lot of your irritation and the reason behind some of Silver’s posts now… but a lot of the new posters are young and many of them are trying… the ones who aren’t don’t normally stick around too long anyway…
Are you trying to tell me to show patience and restraint? Because if you are...BOLLOCKS!!!

"This forum used to owned by intelligent people, now they hardly post. People are getting to 1,000 posts doing nothing "

Gosh, I never knew you missed me so much! Har-har!
But it's true that we live in the age of the death of quality.
And yet . . .

Love 2 all,
Jozie