Better movie?
37.21%
16 votes
X-Men
62.79%
27 votes
Spider-Man
43 votes. You may not vote on this poll

huge argument with my friends and i, some say that spiderman was better, some X-men, i think X-men, because it was a movie. It had a good plot, because it had themeing like racism. Also spiderman may have been the better comic book movie, because of sontinuity and everything, but i think as fdar as Film goes, X-men.

Oh and BTW- brian singer is much better than Sam raimi.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I voted Spiderman, although I do love X-Men.

crazed out movie freak
X-men by a hair just because I think the action scenes were better, and more frequent.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Spider-man was better than X-Men, in my opinion. Sam Raimi is one of my favorite directors, so I'm biased there, but I think Spider-man had a bigger scope, a better story, and was just more fun. I do like X-men, but Spidey is a classic character and got a better movie.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Spiderman rules

Enemies are so stimulating.
oh that is so hard!

x-men rocked!

but then spiderman has kirsten dunst.

ill have to think about this one long and hard i think.

Radioactive Spider Blood
Originally posted by sisboombah
but then spiderman has kirsten dunst.
Am I the only guy on the planet who doesn't think she's all that hot? Her face makes her look like she's 30... she's attractive, but I wouldn't go out of my way to say she's hot.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Amen, Jason. She's not ugly, of course...she looks good...but great? No, I don't really think so. Quite frankly, the thing I find most appealing about her is that she doesn't look particularly stunning upon first sight.

I'm with you two. Attractive, but not incredible. I was checking out some web site with a top 100 list of the sexiest women alive and I believe she was #8, according to the voting. Huh??

ok i admit i liked X-men but I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEDDDD Spiderman (if you get my drift) the plot i feel was much better and yes Spiderman was pridictable in some parts but the actors were better as well. kirsten dunst may not be you typically stunning, mouth dropping, tounge rolling babe, but i still wouldnt mind having her to take home to the parents!

I THINK BOTH MOVIES ARE GOOD BUT SPIDERMAN IS BETTER AND IT'S FUNNY TOO!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
as far as laughs, renegade, X-Men had them going on too.......
I voted X-Men. Spider-Man was just a HUGE disappointment for me. Good, but not what I expected. X-Men went above and beyond my expectations. I remember hearing they were going to make a movie of my favorite Saturday morning cartoon (The X-Men) and I was all disgruntled. Reluctantly, I went to see it and I was impresed; far better than Super-Man.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Naisy
spiderman is still sneaking in front, what was it about spiderman that disappointed you sades?
As Kently would say (aw, geeze. I miss Spuds. ), "It's Spider-Man!"

Anyways.....
I guess I was just expecting a better movie, that's all. I liked Tobey Maguire, he totally embodied Peter Parker as I remember him from the comic and the cartoon. I got no beef with Tobes.

Kirsten Dunst as M.J. was just weak. I couldn't stand her and usually love Kirsten. Her speech at the end, in the graveyard, was junk-acting, at best.

Willem ( yes, it's Willem, not "William") Dafoe as Norman Osborne was justly cast. He was classy yet creepy, but as the Green Goblin, I dunno...it was much too over the top to be believable. I know, I know, the whole movie is based on a comic book so throw believable out the window...but still, it was corny.

The special effects were nice. I loved all the action sequences.

The script, and this is key to why I didn't like it, was crap. Total and complete crap. I hated it. Stan Lee and whoever his partner is, can write good comics, but it doesn't transfer well to the big screen AT ALL.
So there you have it.

I HEARD THERES GONNA BE SPIDERMAN 2! I HEARD SOME SH*T LIKE IT'S GONNA COME OUT YEAR 2004...

YEAH, FU*KIN'-A, I HEARD THAT ***** TOO, MAN!

Yes, no surprise there's going to be a sequel. Sam Raimi, Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst had signed to do two originally and Spider-Man has already become one of the biggest hits ever, over $400-million now in domestic grosses alone. Reportedly the villains the next time out will be Doctor Octopus & The Lizard. The target date will indeed be summer of 2004.

BTW, the bold-face shouting isn't necessary, we can hear you fine.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Yeah isn't that great...haha

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
BTW, the bold-face shouting isn't necessary, we can hear you fine.
Well said.