Other
40.94%
52 votes
None
127 votes. You may not vote on this poll

What is your religion, if any?

Not religious. I am agnostic.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
May I ask why Christianity wasn't on the poll list?

I would put it in there, but I'm gonna wait for your approval before doing so.

I am Christian.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

crazed out movie freak
Whats up with not putting christian up there.

ANY BAPTISTS IN THE HOUSE.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Yoda
Ditto. Me smells a debate. Goody
In the words of Miles Lane, "Let's get it on!"

Originally posted by Raziel1
*raises hand*

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Raziel1
Whats up with not putting christian up there.

I think firegod has something against us (Chris, Kently, ME)

crazed out movie freak
i don't know whats up with this guy.maybe he's atheist.
well atleast all that fire will come in handy

Now With Moveable Parts
What is your avatar of Raz?

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh.

??

Catholics and Protestants make up the vast majority of Christians. Other Christians should choose the "Other" option.

I don't mean to be confrontational ( will anyone believe me when I say that?), but I don't think that's the best way to go about it...when you've got an "Other" option covering too many potential choices, the poll fails to provide an accurate breakdown of what people chose. That's just my opinion, of course...naturally I'd probably have constructed the poll very differently altogether.

I'd be willing to bet that one of the others is non-Christian and the other is Protestant.

crazed out movie freak
I totally agree with you youse. To many other religions in that other catagor. I mean why even start a thread about it knowing it might offend others.I mean there are obvious differences in between the religions in the other catagory as well. so why evn bother.

p.s. my avitar is of the character Raziel from the game Soul Reaver.hence my name is started

Well, both of those who voted for the Other option posted in this thread...I thought the idea of the poll was to let you know who was/wanted what at a glance...and that reading the thread itself was supplemental. Not that there are "Poll Rules" or anything. It's your poll.

You don't seem likely to change your mind here, so I'm not going to force the issue. I'll vote for Protestant, because I think it's probably the most accurate choice on the board for me, roughly. Don't quote me on that, though.

This is to both Raziel and Commish. If you aren't Protestant, what are you? I think it would be obvious that others should post what they are, like Jason did.

I don't have an official denomination, really...if I had to pick one, I suppose it'd be Episcopalian. I'd appreciate even broader options (or much, much more specific ones), but Protestant is close enough.