Gamecube
62.50%
10 votes
X-box
18.75%
3 votes
Playstation 2
16 votes. You may not vote on this poll

there was a conversation started in the no more dvd thread, i was wondering what the general opinion is. go gamecube!!!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

B&W
you left out PC

I know it isn't a game console, and it costs about 6 times the price but it is way more powerful than any console.

+ when your playing online games like CS you can chat 2 people while your blowing their heads off, that's one massive advantage that no consoles can compete with.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
CS is for the Gods!!! I own you.

B&W
lol

Nope PC doesnt count for consoles, but I'll own both of you in some CS.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
PS2 as it gave us the great GTA3.

B&W
PS2 as it gave us the great GTA3.
THat game's coming out in PC and X-Box as well though

I'll own you all in Red Alert 2.
But 50000 people don't play Red Alert 2 at any given time!

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
I've never owned a console, i'm a pc gamer, am i missing out on much?

B&W
Gran Turismo, Crash Bandicoot, Cool Boarders, Goldeneye, Crazy Taxi, Tekkan, Grand Theft Auto, Wipeout, ...

Hech the list just goes on and on, but I think you get my point.

Banjo-Ka-Freakin'-Zooie!
Conker's Bad Fur Day!
Mario 64!
Ocarina of Time!
Majora's Mask!
Mario 64!

And that's just on the Sixty-Four!!
I'm a platform/RPG man, myself.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
online gaming is the only way for me - return to castle wolfenstein teamplay is my latest addiction, shame about medal of honour maps are all camper haven.

B&W
good thing about consoles is that you are way more comfortable when you are playing.

There have been times after playing CS in the wee, wee hours of the morning that my back kills me when i go off to bed.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
...yeah and if you play for long enough your hands will be dripping with sweat...

But 50000 people don't play Red Alert 2 at any given time!
Who cares? I don't care if only 50 play...makes no difference to me. Size != quality. Anyway, Silver's dead-on: N64 0wns you all...as GameCube soon will. Yes, yes, go rant on and on about kiddie games all you want (), but it just ain't true.

B&W
it must be an age thing TWTCommish, but it isn't a teenage thing 'cause my cousin, who's in his 6th year @ university still plays hard out with just about everyone there in Lan Games (with the computer network that's set up)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
More than half the people on my CS team are in college. One is 22 and the other 26, age doesn't matter.

And bring it in CS, Ill rox you.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
young people play games? whoever thought of that - I'm 27 in an rtcw clan and I'm the youngest one there.

Gah, where's NES, SNES and Playstation?