to much misc. talk

Tools    

crazed out movie freak
You guys got issues for some reasons. WHATEVER

crazed out movie freak
I really don't know how I like pissed off all the guys at this forum. Man whats up

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Raziel1
I really don't know how I like pissed off all the guys at this forum. Man whats up
You didn't piss us off, just think before you post, that's all. If you don't have the answer, or don't have anything to add to what has already been sayed...save a post. We won't look down on you for having a low post count
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

crazed out movie freak
I am not worried about the post count. I just want to be involved thats all.

well Raz man, you have to relax i slowly learnt that when i first joined up. I rushed into everything and i found that i too was not popular, but if you take it easy and just say something and leave it at that you might be respected more. I on the other hand am still not very popular :smile: but people now do talk to me more and listen to what i have to say, some even respect my opinions and others just like to argue the point. Take nothing said here personally. Me and bullet for example fight all the time, he hates me, but after just because we fight and he doesnt like me doesnt mean that we dont have any respect for each other...actually in this case it probably does. What im trying to say is, you can be involved but you dont have to be so involved to be noted, just your presence in mofo land is enough.

in true Mofo fashion i say to you raz:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :wink:

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Exactly, I mean we all took some time to get goin here, it's only natural. You can't MAKE us like you though, just be yourself and not annoying and we'll find room for ya, we usually do.

crazed out movie freak
suggestions taken and doly noted.Thanks guys