cast away

Tools    

i heard that the cast away dvd has what was in the box on the dvd, anyone know how i get to that part?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Haven't watched it since it streeted in June, and I only taped it for a couple friends so I don't own the DVD, BUT on the audio commentary track director Bob Zemeckis JOKINGLY says that the one unopened FedEx box contained a water-proof solar-powered cell phone with global-postioning data. Just in case my highlighting wasn't sufficient, Zemeckis was ONLY JOKING with this comment.

He doesn't really say what is in the box, and it definitely doesn't matter. There is no answer to this question, it is left intentionally unknown forever and ever.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I heard it was Marcellus Wallace's soul in the box.

Oh wait, that's a different movie.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah its a hidden egg you have to find to hear Zemeckis's comment. He has said that nothing was in the box, and that's fine and dandy with me. Personally, I would like to know what the lady ships in those boxes.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Radioactive Spider Blood
I read that there was some sort of PlayStation 2 trick to finding out what was in the box?

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

thats was what i read about the ps2.

It was completely a different story and film.
You are to search more on the same topic to know the difference.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I thought it was Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

Suspect's Reviews