Random Film Thoughts

Tools    

If i were to remake Kubrick's Lolita, i would use Elisha Cuthbert and Clive Owen in the lead roles.

You guys are mean to the newbies, but since you guys started I might as well join the fun. I really wish they would make a movie based on the life of Col. Sanders. I bet that would be awesome. Who could we get to star in the film?
Denzel Washington or Mark Twain...or John Hurt.

crazed out movie freak
Denzel Washington
I don't know if you know this, but the Col. is an old white guy, I don't think Denzel could fit the bill on this one.

Okay Mrs. Sassy-pants, who would you cast? Hugh Grant and Lindsay Lohan?

I hadn't thought about it not those two either.

It has been done
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119558/

I am a big fan of the original so it hard for me think of others playing the parts

I was upset when I heard they were making a Goonies 2 and then changed their minds because they fear it wouldn't be as good as the original. I personally wouldn't expect it to be as good as the original because in most cases originals are usually better , I just wanted to see the old gang back together with a good script.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
So, I'd never really seen any of Hitchcock's work as of three months ago or so.

Now I've seen North by Northwest and Rear Window. Really have grown to enjoy the first, was kind of bored with Rear Window.

Well, last night I saw Psycho. I had managed to avoid knowing the twist all these years and I'm glad. Great stuff and truly frightening.

Loved it. 8.5/10

I truly believe that Ang Lee's Hulk will one day be considered a masterpiece by the masses.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
Continuing my Hitchcock trip, I saw Vertigo.

It was good, but had more holes in it than any of the other Hitchcock films I had seen. Most of Hitchcock's films are so tight, plot wise, but this had some flaws to it.

Still enjoyable and visually inventive. 7/10

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I truly believe that Ang Lee's Hulk will one day be considered a masterpiece by the masses.
Quite possible. This is why I don't trust the masses or their taste in film...