Iron Monkey

→ in
Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Are you guys stoopid or something?!?!? The threads been started, and YOU'VE POSTED IN IT!!!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Well I just saw it, and yea it is great! Such a fun movie to watch. They were cracking jokes left and right, and not lame jokes either, these were actually funny!

I say see it, see it now! By martial arts movies standards I'd give it a 4 out of 4!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
rofl, you know what? I DID see this already!! mwaah, i'm such an idiot. i walked in sat down, and the moment the moment they showed iron monkey appearing to help people out in the rain i was like - oops, seen this already.

but it was still just as enjoyable. i don't even remember if i saw this on the big screen or rental but yeah, the Chinese have a great sense of humor and i totally enjoyed it, even with the boy's cheesy smiles.

mmph, the two heroes are handsome.

Now With Moveable Parts
Say what....?LOL......I just wanted to respond to his comment about AC/DC.

oooo.... i have seen Iron Monkey Long Time ago.. i forgot what it is about.i knew JetLee is in it.. but .. if you guys like Jet Lee then should check out "Shaolin Temple" which is like 80's film. That film made Lee big. and " Once upon the time China" I , II , III .. they are good . they are Hu Hark's film.

are there any Kung Fu movie experts out there that can help me identify a kung fu movie that has a scene with a a guy wrapped on a boulder by vines using the vines to fight with I need to know i want this film badly and dont know the name

Originally Posted by mecurdius
i loved this movie, best kung fu film besides CTHD and The Last Hurrah for Chivalry. It was a really fun movie. I liked it, if u like martial arts movies, go see this one.

BTW: next week i will see Croky and Bandits a couple of days early.
I thought this movie was quite original in its fight scenes. i don't watch a lot of kung fu movies, but I do remember Kung Fu Theatre from when I was little. After cartoons ended on Saturday morning, I owuld switch to channel 40 and watch all these really kick a** ninja flicks. I just remember the amount of ninjas that would all like drop out of the sky and terrorize the one guy who wasn't dressed like a ninja. He was always from some small village, and completeley outnaumbered. Kinda like John Mc Lean, but as a ninja.

Movie Forums Member
WOW
I thought i was the only one who knew Kung FU movies around these forums!

And anyways
IRON MONKEY ROCKS it's one of the best Kung Fu movies because of the it's coreogrophy and Iron Monkey was the movie that in my opinion boosted Yuen Woo Ping's carreer and also Drunken Master 2 of course