Things that annoy you...

Tools    

No, I haven’t seen it.
The prisoner was called #6. And the head of the island prison was #1. And everytime the show started #6 would ask why he was there and #1 would reply, "that would be telling."

It was a kooky dystopian show that was around in the sixties. Starred Patrick McGoohan, who before that Had been popular in series called Secret Agentman. It was implied that the prisoner was the secret agent.

Simple things that seem to be rocket science for some...

Just got a food delivery and some people don't seem to know that you don't put HEAVY items like food tins, glass bottles on top of fragile food items in the bags, especially raw meat!

Raw meat separate from other food in case of leakage, fragile things on top of heavy things, nothing heavy on eggs.

Is that too much to ask?

Simple things that seem to be rocket science for some...

Just got a food delivery and some people don't seem to know that you don't put HEAVY items like food tins, glass bottles on top of fragile food items in the bags, especially raw meat!

Raw meat separate from other food in case of leakage, fragile things on top of heavy things, nothing heavy on eggs.

Is that too much to ask?

Idiots!

When people leave their laundry in the dryer in the laundry room for over 30 minutes and all the dryers are in use.
When I lived in NYC, people would dump out the dryer.

I drive myself nuts when I turn on the heating in a room & several hours later realize the window has been open the entire time. Just happened to me right now.

People who stand on the sidewalk in front of my house & have a loooong natter. My bedroom is on the 2nd storey of my house facing the street & I can hear every word they’re saying due to my amazing hearing. I wish they would just move down the street for their conference.

I drive myself nuts when I turn on the heating in a room & several hours later realize the window has been open the entire time. Just happened to me right now.

People who stand on the sidewalk in front of my house & have a loooong natter. My bedroom is on the 2nd storey of my house facing the street & I can hear every word they’re saying due to my amazing hearing. I wish they would just move down the street for their conference.
Oh-oh-oh! YES! My bedroom is in the front and almost everyday I'm awakened by different neighbors' conversations (and their dogs barking at each other as they walk them). One guy across the street just sits out front early in the morning WAITING for people to talk to - and he's the loudest voice of all.

Oh-oh-oh! YES! My bedroom is in the front and almost everyday I'm awakened by different neighbors' conversations (and their dogs barking at each other as they walk them). One guy across the street just sits out front early in the morning WAITING for people to talk to - and he's the loudest voice of all.
We have about a million dogs being walked on our street so I can relate.

“Thor” a pittie who lives directly across the street from my bedroom has severe separation anxiety. If he is left alone & he is he will non-stop bark until someone returns. I’ve had to deal with this for many years now since he was a pup.

And then there’s the indoor dogs who go mental when a dog is being walked outside of their house.

We have about a million dogs being walked on our street so I can relate.

“Thor” a pittie who lives directly across the street from my bedroom has severe separation anxiety. If he is left alone & he is he will non-stop bark until someone returns. I’ve had to deal with this for many years now since he was a pup.

And then there’s the indoor dogs who go mental when a dog is being walked outside of their house.
I'm with you and Captain on this...it drives me crazy! I don't blame the dog I blame the humans.

I'm with you and Captain on this...it drives me crazy! I don't blame the dog I blame the humans.
I don’t blame the dog at all. He’s a very nice pittie who is taken for “walks” only as far as he pees & poops. So virtually no walks like other dogs on my street have.

Another lovely pittie on my street (he adores me) doesn’t have any walks at all. He is let into the yard & brought back inside when he is deemed to be “done”.

I don’t blame the dog at all. He’s a very nice pittie who is taken for “walks” only as far as he pees & poops. So virtually no walks like other dogs on my street have.

Another lovely pittie on my street (he adores me) doesn’t have any walks at all. He is let into the yard & brought back inside when he is deemed to be “done”.
I don't know why people who can't or won't care for their pets bother to have them in the first place. It's not fair to the pet.

I don't know why people who can't or won't care for their pets bother to have them in the first place. It's not fair to the pet.
Quite a lot of people have the dog for protection rather than something to love. I try not to judge & I very rarely say what I really think as we have to live together on my street. Though I won’t ignore cruelty of any kind.

Quite a lot of people have the dog for protection rather than something to love. I try not to judge & I very rarely say what I really think as we have to live together on my street. Though I won’t ignore cruelty of any kind.
Having a dog for protection is a great idea, especially if the dogs needs are met.

^ Come to Britain where you could get into trouble if your dog attacks someone who has broken into your house.

For example, my area the police say:

It is an offence for a dog to be dangerously out of control in any place, including private property.

All the circumstances will be considered and each decision will be judged individually. For example, if you deliberately set your dog onto the intruder and they suffer injury, you may be liable for prosecution and the dog ordered to be kept under control.

However, if you are not at home and your dog attacks an intruder, it is unlikely that you would be liable for the attack. This defence only applies in your home and not other premises or land i.e. if a person (intruder of otherwise) enters your garden and is bitten by your dog, you may be liable.

Fabulous.

I'm sorry but if someone breaks into my house with a knife threatening to rape me, I'd set a dog on him!

^ Come to Britain where you could get into trouble if your dog attacks someone who has broken into your house.

It is an offence for a dog to be dangerously out of control in any place, including private property.

All the circumstances will be considered and each decision will be judged individually. For example, if you deliberately set your dog onto the intruder and they suffer injury, you may be liable for prosecution and the dog ordered to be kept under control.

However, if you are not at home and your dog attacks an intruder, it is unlikely that you would be liable for the attack. This defence only applies in your home and not other premises or land i.e. if a person (intruder of otherwise) enters your garden and is bitten by your dog, you may be liable.

Fabulous.

I'm sorry but if someone breaks into my house with a knife threatening to rape me, I'd set a dog on him!
It’s probably the same here.

Fabulous.

That's pure horseshit, where ever you live