Free Movie Links

Tools    

Andy Warhol's Eat. The YouTube one is too shortand the video one has a "new soundscape," meaning some joker got it in his head that his idea of what the music should be mattered more and the artist's original vision doesn't count as an actual movie for some dumbass reason.
To my understanding, it doesn't actually have any music/audio, so you could always just mute the YouTube video. That's what I did when I watched crumbsroom's favorite film of all time Empire. Either way, here it is on the Internet Archive (this is a legal site, btw, which is why I'm posting it in the thread):

https://archive.org/details/AndyWarhol.Eat.1963

To my understanding, it doesn't actually have any music/audio, so you could always just mute the YouTube video. That's what I did when I watched crumbsroom's favorite film of all time Empire. Either way, here it is on the Internet Archive (this is a legal site, btw, which is why I'm posting it in the thread):

https://archive.org/details/AndyWarhol.Eat.1963

I wonder why the archive.org link didn't show up in the results. I should check Ok.ru AND Archive before checking anything else. Thanks!

EDIT: Wait, this is six minutes too short.

I wonder why the archive.org link didn't show up in the results. I should check Ok.ru AND Archive before checking anything else. Thanks!

EDIT: Wait, this is six minutes too short.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know if the 45 minute version of the film is available anywhere. I think the 39 minute version is the only available version of the film.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know if the 45 minute version of the film is available anywhere. I think the 39 minute version is the only available version of the film.

Not exactly a pleasant situation. Then it would qualify as a short film, and I don't include those in the list. I guess I'll have to watch the soundscape one with the soundtrack off, if the original did in fact have no sound anyway.

Not exactly a pleasant situation. Then it would qualify as a short film, and I don't include those in the list. I guess I'll have to watch the soundscape one with the soundtrack off, if the original did in fact have no sound anyway.
Out of curiosity, are you referring to this version:

It looks like it's the same running length.

Out of curiosity, are you referring to this version:

It looks like it's the same running length.

Guess either YT pulled it off Archive or vise-versa. The new soundscape version is on Dailymotion.

OK, here's a challenge, the original cut of Dances With Wolves. I don't have time for the 4-hour one.
Unfortunately, I'm only finding the 4 hour version. When I watched it last year, I gave up on finding tthe theatrical cut online and rented it on Amazon.

Unfortunately, I'm only finding the 4 hour version. When I watched it last year, I gave up on finding the theatrical cut online and rented it on Amazon.

Well I know exactly what my 2,500th movie will be as a replacement for that one. Right after Cop Hater (I've watched a lot of William Berke movies because they're so damn short and give me older movies to watch), I'll head to it and review it.

Any one of these...

The Rhythm of Crime (1981)

The Rat Savior (1976)

The Man to Kill (1979)

All from Yugoslavia/Croatia

I'll add a couple more...

On the Other Side (2016)

Cannibal Vegetarian (2012)

Seventy-Two Days (2010)

Also from Croatia/Serbia

Any one of these...

The Rhythm of Crime (1981)

The Rat Savior (1976)

The Man to Kill (1979)

All from Yugoslavia/Croatia
I was only able to find The Rat Savior.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but Mosfilm has quite the library and just uploaded 7 Tarkovsky films.

https://www.youtube.com/@Mosfilm_eng/about
Yeah, I've used their channel a handful of times. It's a great and convenient way of finding films.

Bunker Palace Hotel (1989) the film always has French or Hungarian subtitles, never English subtitles

Trial of Joan of Arc (1962) w/ some English subtitles please

Pauline Kael's Hideous Mutant Love CHUD
If you could somehow track down a viewable episode of Great Performances' 1984 production of "You Can't Take It with You," starring Jason Robards, I would be eternally in your debt.
"If it was priggish for an older generation of reviewers to be ashamed of what they enjoyed and to feel they had to be contemptuous of popular entertainment, it's even more priggish for a new movie generation to be so proud of what they enjoy that they use their education to try to place trash within the acceptable academic tradition." -- Pauline Kael

If you could somehow track down a viewable episode of Great Performances' 1984 production of "You Can't Take It with You," starring Jason Robards, I would be eternally in your debt.
You're eternally in my debt Here ya go it was just on YouTube and this is even at 720p