What character would you like to be?

Tools    

Shame on you Mr Bush, shame on you!
Jim Stark in Rebel Without a Cause.
I feel hate 'cause I move fast

Enemies are so stimulating.
james bond. but im a girl so that will never happen...although with todays wonderful technology and sex change operations im sure i could get there.

i think i would like to be minnie mouse...coz she never dies. unless someone rubs her out

or sugar (marilyn monroes character in some like it hot)

or lara croft....yeah yeah yeah. would rule to be her.

I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Regular Frankie Fan
Janet Weiss ... for obvious reasons

George Jung (Johnny Depp) in blow. well, the early parts anyway... anywhere up until he starts wearing trackpants and a beer-belly.

all the style that man.

Pinhead from the Hellraiser movies.

Gotta be my dark side

MM

Pinhead is a cool, beautiful, sexy, and fun monster with a delicious appetite for order in such a painful, bizarre, and pleasurable fashion. He sucks after Hellraiser III, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind being Pinhead either.

In the fourth movie he was ok I think, but in five he sucked.

Six was better though so I have good hopes for seven and eight

MM

first time i saw pin-head on the cover of a movie when i was a kid, hanging out at civic video, it scared the bejesus out of me...

as a result, ive never seen a hellraiser.

scary scary mofo none the less.

think ide much rather be the man with the hair

j

I just know they're coming to kill me.
The characters that I would like to be? Hmmm... let's see... a Terminator, Darth Vader, Spider-Man and Bat Man, Lee Marvin's character from "The Dirty Dozen", and Tom Hanks' character from "Saving Private Ryan". There's more, but that's mainly the one's I'd like to be.

Well having just come out of Pirates of the Caribbean I would have to say Jack Sparrow, but I'm sure my choice shall change in a few days. He's one of the more unique and interesting on screen characters to appear for a while.

That one Stormtrooper that gets shot in a New Hope. No, not that one. The other one.

Seriously, though, I'd have to go with Indiana Jones. Nobody does it better than Indy.

YoUr FrIeNd &TrUsTeD aDvIsOr
I would like to be either....clarence from true romance...or maybe perhaps....ya tis ones good....DONNIE!!!! from donnie darko.

Goku, Superman, Or Wolverine

Kelly Van Ryan

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Lestat (Queen of the Damned/Interview)

Sebastian (Cruel intentions)

Catwoman...yeah, i'm a guy. BUT SHE ROCKS! :-D

Mmmm, nice picture.

You know, I wouldn't mind just being that tanktop/undershirt/wifebeater.