Bruce Almighty

Tools    

This is my first time posting on this board so forgive me if i do anything not up to par. I havent seen a Bruce ALmighty form so i opened up this thread.

I recently saw Bruce Almighty and I thought it was a decent film. it had the "Liar Liar" feel good notion throughout the moive. all the laughs were classic jim carrey style. However the real reason i opened up this thread was to ask, deviating from the subject, does anyone know what type of car jim carrey was driving in that movie? the car im referring to is the sports car that he turned his old car into. It was silver and looked like a ferrari or a lamborgini.

Never conform, never compromise....
That my friend would be the beautiful and powerful (not to mention expensive...$350,000 American I believe) Sallen S7 ... very nice car... actually his old car would be a Datsun (now Nissan) 240Z...just in case you were wondering.

And yes I have seen the movie and found that Carrey really did go back to his Liar Liar days...

Hope that little info helps
- Corey Taylor (2002)

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
I seen Bruce Almighty, and I have to say that it was boring. Don't get me wrong Jim Carrey is a funny guy but the movie was just childish

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I thought it was a good movie with a good message.

I liked it.

but the movie was just childish
Well obviously, it had a PG rating. What did you expect?

I didn't like this movie either. But that scene where Carey 'possesses' the news reader guy is damn hilarious, I laughed so damn much!

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by grindie
Well obviously, it had a PG rating. What did you expect?

I didn't like this movie either. But that scene where Carey 'possesses' the news reader guy is damn hilarious, I laughed so damn much!
You're the one who wanted to go watch it and didn't it have a 12A certificate?

Originally Posted by sphericthor
You're the one who wanted to go watch it and didn't it have a 12A certificate?
Same thing. And it wasn't me who wanted to see it, it was Garrett.

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by grindie
Same thing. And it wasn't me who wanted to see it, it was Garrett.
Fair enough, but you still agreed with him, I just went along with the idea

Originally Posted by sphericthor
Fair enough, but you still agreed with him, I just went along with the idea
Stop spamming you little turd smuggler! This is a movie forum not a freakin' soap opera!

I wished the buck stopped here
Bruce Almighty was pants.
Nice idea, done very badly. It could have been much funnier - what makes it worse was all the best jokes were in the trailer as I feared.

ah well......

It was a hilarious movie! And BTW it is PG-13 not PG.

Hi
Second 1/2 seemed like a worn out romantic comedy portion involving the guy trying to get his girlfriend back, only twist was the powers of God, but every guy seems to be able to do "outrageous" things when it comes to winning his girl back in a movie.

I wished the buck stopped here
Originally Posted by Tuna
but every guy seems to be able to do "outrageous" things when it comes to winning his girl back in a movie.
That's another one for the movie cliches thread!

Didn't see it.
I really enjoyed it. I thought it was funny and one of his better movies.

Shame on you Mr Bush, shame on you!
I went and saw it last night and i could have done better without it. I think the movie was bollocks and Jim Carrey did a weak role. It was overfilled with bad cliches and lame jokes. I think I laughed like 4 times.
I totally agree with you geeWcee.
I feel hate 'cause I move fast

The King of Horror
I say it last weekend and I thought it was funny as hell and I really thought it was Jim going back to his Lair Lair and the mask days

It was a good movie with a good message. It has, however, been banned from some Middle Eastern countries.

The King of Horror
Why In The World Have So Of The Countries Band It

They said it wasn't right to equate someone to God, even for humor's sake. They missed the message completely.

The King of Horror
God Dam Sand Monkeys Lol