Name The Actor

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This one's driving me crazy...I know that face...
Yes, you do.

Hint: He has a recurring role in a current show that you watch. Both the actor and the character he plays are recovering from a recent stroke.
I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when this one is revealed but I'm really drawing a blank on this one.

No, you won't feel like an idiot. That picture was from a TV series he was in from 2006-2014. He looks very different now.

Here's a picture of him in his current show:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	01-actor-B.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	58331  

OK, I recognize the This is Us character, it's Gregory the stroke guy who lives next door to Kate but I still don't know the actor's name.

Yes, it's Gregory the stroke guy. The actor's name is Timothy Omundson, and the first picture of him was from the TV show "Psych".

Here's one that should be easier:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	01-actor-A.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	58366  

Looks like David Guintoli from A Million Little Things...and I didn't recognize Timothy Omundson because I never watched Psych.

Correct. It is David Giuntoli.

BTW, "Psych" starred James Roday, (also in "A Million Little Things"), as a fake psychic detective. It was a great show, and I highly recommend it.

Alan Ladd as Shane, of course. His most famous role.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Udo Kier