Serial killer movie

Tools    

So I can remember I couple scenes from the movie I hope it is enough and someone has seen it

One scene two serial killers are killing each other’s wife’s I believe at the same time.

At another scene it is a serial killer flash back to his childhood when his father has had it and is leaving the family and the camera pans over to see him picking up toy soldiers and it is assumed he is sticking them where the sun doesn’t shine.

If any one has any ideas please advise, thanks !!

I don’t believe it’s a new movie last time I saw it was probably 2005-2009.

So I can remember I couple scenes from the movie I hope it is enough and someone has seen it

One scene two serial killers are killing each other’s wife’s I believe at the same time.

At another scene it is a serial killer flash back to his childhood when his father has had it and is leaving the family and the camera pans over to see him picking up toy soldiers and it is assumed he is sticking them where the sun doesn’t shine.

If any one has any ideas please advise, thanks !!
Just out of curiosity... is the father sticking the toy soldiers where the sun doesn't shine on himself or on the kid?

No. The kid is doing it its one of the parts that makes the father leave. I believe at another part one of the killers says what is the astronomical odds of us killing each others wife’s something along those lines.

A bucket of anxiety
Throw Mama Off Of The Train is free to watch on YouTube (with ads). Not sure if the movie featured in it was real but if it was you might be able to find something in the credits.

Ya that’s not it.

"Throw Mama from the Train" was inspired by the Hitchcock movie "Strangers on a Train".

Yeah Strangers on a train isn’t it.