Your favorite concert movies

Tools    

Definitely, "Woodstock".

As mentioned Stop Making Sense is clearly the best made I'v seen, Pink Floyd at Pompeii was certainly interesting as well although held back rather on the technical side by comparison.

On a personal level as well The Stone Roses at Blackpool Empress Ballroom enjoyed a kind of indie boy Woodstock reputation in the early 90's.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Not really a concert film, but pretty cool old footage of Motley Crue in 87

Victim of The Night
Yeah, The Last Waltz and Stop Making Sense are the Alpha and Omega for me.
This does not mean there are not a LOT of other good ones, I watch a LOT of "live" music (concert footage or concert documentaries, etc.) and there's tons of great content out there.
I love Rock And Roll Circus, Rolling Thunder Revue, Mad Dogs & Englishmen, Live At Pompeii, The Song Remains The Same, so many. Hell, those are just the classics.

Gimme Shelter and Last Waltz were going to be my answers too.
And if we're talking about favorite concert MOVIES, divorced from my feelings about the artist/concert, I'd have to say Elvis: That's the Way It Is is one of my faves. I'm not a fan of 70s Elvis, but it's a pretty fascinating look into the cult and I have watched this many times. I recommend the original theatrical cut which features a lot more of the peripheral goings-on around the concert. There was a newer edit released recently that dropped some of that in favor of more music, which is great for fans but again, I'm more interested in the trappings than I am the concert. (And in fairness, his band during this era was killer. A lot of them were adopted by Gram & Emmylou a couple of years after this.)

And for a deeper dive check out Elvis on Tour which came out two years later. It's a similar film, but he's already starting to look chubbier than he does here. TTWII is the better film, but they make an interesting double feature.

Seen Woodstock & The Last Waltz a million times. Seen The Song Remains the Same quite a few times too. The DVDs of Live Aid back in the mid-eighties are great viewing too. Also love The History of the Eagles for concert footage.

Richard Pryor: Live in Concert

Oh, just musical?

A Film about Jimi Hendrix - Mainly a doc with selections from multiple performances, but it culls from the very best of Monterey, Isle of Wight, Woodstock and Berkeley. Monterey is the best, but too short to be considered a "movie", and Wight and Woodstock are very shaggy in their entirety.

Bird on a Wire/Leonard Cohen:Isle of Wight 70

Gimme Shelter/C**k***k**'s Blues

Wattstax

Sign O' The Times - better than the album, tbh.

1991: The Year Punk Broke

Big Time

Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars

Awesome I F***ing Shot That