2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

I'm kind of considering switching up though. I need to think on it for a day.
Yeah, g'wan, switch 'em up and let's go head-to-head on a game. Winner takes all, loser has to wash the dishes

COME ON YOU DENVER COLTS!!!!!

See, I'm really starting to get the hang of this American Football lark now

week 7

Rams
Broncos
Falcons
Chiefs
Vikings

Two picks against my Bills already. I think we are beating the Colts this week.
Wouldn't shock me if you did. Definitely think the line should be closer than it is.

Hey, this is no time to start moving lines - I'll tell the refs and get 'em to throw a handkerchief on the play!!

(Ye Gods, some of it really is starting to sink in )

Week 7:
Patriots
Dolphins
Vikings
Rams
Jaguars
Alright, you all convinced me, Anderson is going to go off. I'm thinking 50% completion 150 yards at least.

My picks:

Patriots
Dolphins
Vikings
Rams
Bills

Oh crap, Bill's are bound to win now

Bring it on though - I'm ready....

Week 7

Colts
Phew, it's official now - Bills are losing this week

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I just updated the rules page to include a 2-stroke penalty for changing picks. Thank you for being the considerate bunch you are.

Investigations are currently under way into the disappearance of Cpt. Spaulding from the leaderboard.

I just updated the rules page to include a 2-stroke penalty for changing picks. Thank you for being the considerate bunch you are.

Investigations are currently under way into the disappearance of Cpt. Spaulding from the leaderboard.
Did I beat the deadline changing my Bills pick this week?

Not seeing my name anywhere on the leaderboard has me worried that I might've tested positive for PEDs.

Week 7:

Rams
Falcons
Chargers
Colts
Chiefs

From a gambling perspective, 3 and 7 are considered the most key numbers to watch out for. Any movement off of these numbers should garner attention. The Colts opened up at -6.5 vs the Bills. It didn't just move to -7, but through the key number to -7.5. This would be something to ring an alarm by itself, but on top of that, Buffalo is actually getting over 50% of the betting action. The spread is going the wrong way (reverse line movement), and this is a combination that would normally mean an automatic play. Not foolproof of course.

Not seeing my name anywhere on the leaderboard has me worried that I might've tested positive for PEDs.

Week 7:

Rams
Falcons
Chargers
Colts
Chiefs

Bojangles and Cheerwine are banned substances

Week 7

Dolphins
Jets
Jaguars
Bucs
Patriots

Take this as a compliment. If I do this next year, the entire concept will be developed around thwarting cricket. That guy is obviously full of stuff. He doesn't live in the northeast. He resides in a suite on the 30th floor of the Westgate. Real name, Marco De Luca. His motivation is the only mystery left.