Rocky Horror Picture Show

→ in
Tools    

RH rocks. If ur a nubee, it's best seen (in the theatre) with @ least 1 freind who's seen it b4.
Many of my friends hadn't seen it, and I would show them the video first, with full participation effex. as I am both straight and boring the shock value is GREAT! also I'm so noisy they get pissed 'cause they can't hear a bloody thing. This forces them to go out and rent it for themselves to find out just what is going on. Then I take them to c it "live" at halloween. that's it, nolo contondre, they're hooked. every last one of them! Some are a little unsure (egowise) of their sexual identity, it's funny as hell to watch them vacillate about liking the movie, the rest of us call them "Brads" By the way, the photographer in the wedding scene runs the drama dept. @ my local university and sometimes shoes @ the theatre when we bring down the cast from Edmonton.
Anyhoo, I got a problem with the DVD. It works on the standalone player w/ my TV, but my comp player only does the menus, even the links section doesn't work. All my other DVD's play (about a hundred of 'em) tried different players nfg, ran Dr Watson reports a frankenfurter codec error so redownloaded the toaster and reinstalled it, same as b4. appears to be an error in the audio codec portion.
Can anyone help?
maybe copy protection?
has anyone heard of anything like this?
Nobody likes me (except Columbia and Tank Girl)

Enemies are so stimulating.
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove rocky horror!!!!

i only saw it about a month ago for the first time, me and blibblobblib watched it together when he came to see me at uni. its my second favourite film ever! tim curry rocks in that film. its the bestest.

suprised blibblobblib hasnt posted on this yet actually.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Lets put a smile on that block
You beat me to it Sis
Yeah we both saw it together for the first time about a onth ago and was absoloutly blown away. My brothers always been a massive fan but ive never been interested in it. But when i saw the special edition in HMV over here i had to get it.
Tim Curry abosloutly ROCKS in it. Its his best role ever. Ive always been a fan of his just coz of the way he talks and his crafty eyes and strange voice. The special edition DVD is excellant and you really need to get it if your a rocky horror fan. The commentary is awsome and revels some brilliant facts about it. Im ill at the moment and these pills im on make me forget things so i cant remeber who the commentarys by! buts its reall good!
The animated menus rock as well. its well worth gettin it