2011 NHL Playoffs

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I live in the Boston area, so clearly, I am all about the Bruins. Last night, they just took the pants right off Philly, a team that looked beaten down and defeated the entire game. Their goalies are just all done mentally, it seems.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I like to ask some life long Bruins fans a question. What were you thinking when P. K. Subban scored at the end of regulation in game seven?

I'm ok with that, both teams are looking really good right now!
They are playing great now. Tampa's goalie is playing better but he's still not a beast between the pipes. But he's playing above his level and that's all you can ask of him.

And Tampa's offense has been great all year but they're firing on all cylinders now. They are tough to stop. So many weapons and scorers.

The Sharks decided to get off their ass and play hockey. They jumped off to a 3-0 lead in the 1st. But almost gave it all away by the time it was all over.

Still say San Jose will be lucky to win one more game. They certainly won't win 2.

Really sad to see not to much coverage about the life and death of Derek Boogaard.

Did he do something wrong? I heard his death was caused by a mixture of painkillers and alcohol. Is it because he was the team enforcer and this is frowned upon in today's hockey? Really sad my heart goes out to family, friends, and fans of his.

Bruins beating down the Bolts 3-0 in the 1st.

If the Lightning lose this one it's all but over. Can't see them coming back on the Bruins down 3-1 in the series with Thomas between the pipes and now that the Bruins' offense is starting to play well.

Damn. The Bolts had a hell of a comeback against my boys. The Lightning are spunky bastards. They have one of the best offenses in the league and can put points on the board in a hurry.

Series tied up at 2 a piece.

Sharks are done. They're just outclassed. They have a fine team but not on the same level as Vancouver. Like I said before, they'll be lucky to win 1 more game.

Canucks will be in the Finals.

Canucks will be in the Finals.
If this does indeed happen, God help us all.

Anyway, I have to post this amazing save by Thomas:

Up 2-1 with 10 minutes to go and he makes that save.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I really enjoyed the penalty free game 7 between Tampa Bay and Boston. The players and coaches weren't complaining to the refs, nobody was looking for calls, and the game flowed beautifully.

I hope Steven Stamkos is okay.

I'm happy that Boston will play Vancouver for ugly American reasons. One of these guys will hoist The Cup.

Ryan Kesler

Tim Thomas