MoFo Photo Album?

Tools    

How many people would be interested in me putting together a MoFo Photobucket photo album with one of each of our photos in it? Of course you don't have to participate. However, if you have posted photos of yourself before, and don't mind this, I thought it would be a lot easier of a way for everyone to see who we all are.

Simply say yes or no, submit the picture you prefer for the album, and continue to post all the rest of your photos in the MoFo picture thread.

I've suggested this before, way back when, but we have many more members now . . . or so it seems. We for sure have many more members that don't mind sharing their photos. Because of that, I thought I'd ask again.

Also, it could also be a thread that I lock, and add the photos to as they become available. If it's locked, we won't have to worry about all the photos being lost in between numerous posts, etc . . .

OK, let me know what your opinion is . . .

Here's my submission, Des.

We actually have a photo album feature built into the software that we've never had much use for. Might be worth busting out for something like this, yeah?

Yep, but if the old photos are still in there, it would probably be neat to start fresh. Some of those people are gone now, and I know of at least one that doesn't want her photo up anymore.

Well, we've never used the feature before, so we wouldn't have to clear anything out. It's a feature that came with the software after the last major upgrade, but that we never had much use for, so it was deactivated/hidden/whatever.

I'll fire you a link later so you can have a look.

Then I'm assuming you made the other one from scratch like you do so many other things around here. I'm sure there was an album when I first joined. It just wasn't in plain view. I found an old link to it somewhere on the board. I remember that you were surprised about it still being there or something.

I'll fire you a link later so you can have a look.
Great.

Oh, and Juno, I'd sooner you pick out which photo you want used. I'd say just post which photo you all want used here.
The photo Mr. News . . . not a link. You need to stop that spamming, anyway, dude.

Yes, it's SPAM!

>Yes, it's SPAM!

It's a movie review in the movie review section. I know I called it spam myself, but only because it wasn't an immediately relevant film. Bahhh Humbug, Des.

I regret nothing. Guerrilla marketing, yeah!

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
Back on topic . . .

Im game (that does not mean I smell bad).

Do we pm you or post on the picture thread or post here or what?

I just don't want to do something wrong!

Do we pm you or post on the picture thread or post here or what?

I just don't want to do something wrong!
Post the photo that you choose for the album in this thread.