TheDOMINATOR's Top 100 Favorite Films

→ in
Tools    

82. The Hills Have Eyes
(Alexandre Aja, 2006)

Much to my surprise, I didn't care for the original too much, but this remake is a pure thrill-ride of truly great horror--it has it all, from awesome death scenes to terrifying antagonists to genuinely frightening scares. Relentless in its brutality, The Hills Have Eyes contains one memorably visceral scene that makes cringe.

Which scene are you referring to?

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. I'm glad you enjoyed browsing through it, as I have enjoyed compiling and posting it.

Which scene are you referring to?
WARNING: "THE HILLS HAVE EYES" spoilers below
The scene in which Jupiter and the other crazed mutant rape the blonde girl in the trailer.

I've got a pretty strong stomach for all kinds of violence, etc. in movies, but that scene made me particularly uncomfortable.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Since my Top 10 has slightly changed upon recently revisiting a couple titles for the first time in months, I figure now would be a good time to finally revisit my thread here.

I won't alter anything in the list in this thread, but since its creation, I've changed my Top 10. After recently revisiting the entire Godfather trilogy, The Godfather Part II has moved out of its former #15 spot in my Top 100, and into my Top 10. As a result, Labyrinth has been knocked out of it, unfortunely.

I just wanted to give my thread here a fresh breath of life. Thanks, guys.

12. The Brave Little Toaster
(Jerry Rees, 1987)

A surreal tale of a group of living home appliances who embark on a journey to find their master, during which they encounter untold hardships and overcome them all. The Brave Little Toaster is surprisingly dark and oddly disturbing, containing genuinely frightening characters (the Air Conditioner and infamous "killer clown") and a morbidly grotesque nightmare sequence. For a film this dark, it's a wonder that Disney released it. Regardless, The Brave Little Toaster is my favorite animated film of all time, beating out All Dogs Go to Heaven by the slimmest margin in the world.

OMG!!!! I haven't seen that movie since I was a kid fantastic list btw