Ok, Unregistered, I Have Had it!

Tools    

I'm sick of you harrassing me through PMs and all of your BS.

gummo just leave me alone.

Yods, can you take care of this?
gummo is harrassing me too! And here I thought I was the only punching bag. It appears as though gummo uses anyone gummo darn well pleases to make themself feel good.

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
gummo is harrassing me too! And here I thought I was the only punching bag. It appears as though gummo uses anyone gummo darn well pleases to make themself feel good.
Don't you hate it when Unregistered does that?

Oy. Not another one of these flippin' things.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Haha. Now we just sit back and watch the new people....

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
This must be some kind of joke. Hopefully it's aimed at someone else with a similar name. I don't PM much. I don't hassle at all.

I say ban the person who abuses the user tag for at least 5 minutes!

Beware The Probe!
Ahhh....this again.
Freaked me out for a second there.
Has this gag ever made new people quit?

If they don't understand the joke they might think they did something wrong or are being blamed for something and not come back.

(just so newbies know, everyone sees their own name...)

Randomly visiting for now
Haha i'm digging the visuals sci-fi, but yeah it was good for a while but a new thread copying an old joke is boring

Forgive Bobby. He was just bored. TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE. Besides, when I first saw it, I got freaked out. But then I knew it had to be another trick thread. I LOVE the idea.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Ahhh....this again.
Freaked me out for a second there.
Has this gag ever made new people quit?

If they don't understand the joke they might think they did something wrong or are being blamed for something and not come back.

(just so newbies know, everyone sees their own name...)

Thanks for the visuals and explanation.

Now I feel so stupid!

LOL.

Whatever have I done?