2011 NHL Playoffs

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Good thing Vancouver didn't touch The Clarence Campbell Bowl.

Made all the difference in the series.

But let's continue these idiotic superstitions.

I think this series will go down as one of the greatest by a goalie. Thomas was simply amazing and always with a smile. That's not to take away anything from the Bruins players, who certainly racked up the goals. The Canucks on the otherhand...
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

A system of cells interlinked
Awesome game 7! Thomas was superb.

Timmeh!!!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Sweet for Rechhi. BC boy, got started with a Bruins jersey (New Westminster WHL), hoists the cup for the 3rd time in front of friends and family while wearing a Bruins jersey, and Rides off into the sunset.

Is white trash beautiful
I was sad to see the Canucks to loose but Thomas was amazing and Boston played a better game and they won, so congratulations Boston

Sweet for Rechhi. BC boy, got started with a Bruins jersey (New Westminster WHL), hoists the cup for the 3rd time in front of friends and family while wearing a Bruins jersey, and Rides off into the sunset.
I live in New West and I didn't know that thanks Dex. I know Bill Ranford lives down the street.
As for the game Bruins kicked the crap out of the Nuks. Best day this year almost as sweet as kickin the crap out of the US in the Olympics.
As for our city its destroyed the riots hit as far as south Vancouver where I was working today. On the way to work we had to stop the car on 49th ave because some kid was layed out on the sidewalk in a Canucks jersey and no shoes. Checked if he was alive and took off.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
^^

Billy Ranford played on that team as well i believe. Along with future NHLers Craig Berube and Cliff Ronning.

I wouldn't have known this either if my Uncle Brock not reminded me of it this past week. He's from out your way, and took me to a few Bruins games while we were visiting one holiday season years ago.

As for our city its destroyed the riots hit as far as south Vancouver where I was working today.
Our city isn't destroyed, sheesh. Some losers burning some cars, smashing windows, looting and vandalizing for no good reason isn't destroyed.

Our city isn't destroyed, sheesh. Some losers burning some cars, smashing windows, looting and vandalizing for no good reason isn't destroyed.
Well the fans are definitely destroyed that is all that matters.

Some destruction pics

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That's pretty funny. Usually the Laker fans destroy the city after the Lakers win the Championship. When they lose, they just go home and get stoned w/o resorting to violence.

So among the injured were any of them these guys?

Note to those not talented enough to participate in the event you are at. It's not about you.

Unless you're Pam Anderson...

...this Pam Anderson

...not this one.

So among the injured were any of them these guys?

Note to those not talented enough to participate in the event you are at. It's not about you.

Unless you're Pam Anderson...

...this Pam Anderson

...not this one.
Wow Loner, you are a complete idiot!

Signed the guy on a cell phone behind home plate waving at the camera.

P.S. not a huge Jim Rome fan, but he should get credit for the style.

I talked to Chris Higgins today when he walked into Rogers Arena. I was having a smoke on my break (Building new roof on BC Place next door.) I shook his hand and said congrats on making the final. I really wanted to rub it in his face but he looked kinda depressed.