Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Here are a hecka lot new pictures

The first one was really poorly done, so I doubt I will see this one. They needed to nail the scene when the kids first went through the wardrobe, and the effects were lacking and the stage was poorly done in the first Narnia scene. I just didn't buy any of it. Not even in the same league as LotR as far as craftsmanship is concerned.
I liked this more than the first. Much more exciting and humorous. But I don't think its fair to compare it to LOTR. People seem to try to pile all Fantasy genre movies together. They aren't going to be the same. LOTR definitely is darker and more violent. Prince Caspian does have more action that The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe but it definitely doesn't get as graphic with the fight scenes. BUT they are still exciting. I was still at the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen and I didn't need someones bloody head flying at me to enjoy the film.