Natural Born Killers (Your very, very first thoughts)

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I remember coming out of the theatre with a group of friends, both male and female, and everyone seemed so amazed. It was unbelievable, they have to go back and see it again on some kind of drugs, the violence, etc.

My first thoughts were, "Great, another movie about inbred degenerates...".

I really did like the soundtrack. I bought that.

I think I watched the movie once, since that day in the theatre. I do not own it.

Welcome to the human race...
Saw it when I was 14 and thought it was terrible, saw it again last year and still thought it was terrible.

I thought it was one of the sickest movies I had ever seen...gave it a second watch thinking maybe I wasn't in the right mind frame for it, but hated it just as much the second time...the biggest misstep of Oliver Stone's career.

I have it on my 100. I loved it, but most of the mumblings I heard on the way out of the cinema was negative. I think that's been the case from that day to this.

First time I saw Natural Born Killers was in 1995. It was the first movie experience I ever had where my mind was literally in a daze. It was the wildest, craziest movie I had seen up until that point. It still holds up. Actually, I've never experienced a movie quite like it since.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa