The MoFo Top 100 of the Fifties: The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well, MoFos. 2/2 here.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
That's the spirit! You ain't no Hollywood drone to watch 'em, right?

watched marty for the list, it's really good but didn't make my list. house of wax looks good but was never on my radar enough to watch in preparation for this list.
criticker

Master of My Domain
Have not seen either.

I think I'll repeat that statement a lot for the bottom 50, but who knows.

The first two films to make it have 46 points? That makes me worried for some of the more obscure films on my list...

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The first two films to make it have 46 points? That makes me worried for some of the more obscure films on my list...
A pretty low total to get in actually. Don't worry, the points really ramp up, and they ramp up pretty quick. Consider that if you will a spoiler alert.

I wonder how high Ray's movies will place (if they place here it will be the first time the cinema of the country with the largest movie industry by ticket sales makes it into these countdowns).

None Of Mine have landed yet either but I wasnt expecting a great score. This is my first 100 Movies anything. Im even ok with dead last. Least Id finish somewhere.

None Of Mine have landed yet either but I wasnt expecting a great score. This is my first 100 Movies anything. Im even ok with dead last. Least Id finish somewhere.
You don't win points, the movies do.

Im am not talking about my points. Im talking about where my list ends when the countdown is done with . I am talking about the movies when I mean where i end up. I am meaning my movie selection list.

Im am not talking about my points. Im talking about where my list ends when the countdown is done with . I am talking about the movies when I mean where end up. I am meaning my movie selection list.