Films You Love, But Everyone Else Hates

Tools    

The only one i can think of is Due Date. Most of my friends and family hated it and i know it's a Planes,Trains and Automobiles ripoff but i thought it was funny. A few movies i love that are certainly not hated but usually split opinions between people that i know are: My Cousin Vinny, The Burbs, The King of Comedy and Midnight Run. Idiots!

Lord High Filmquisitor
If Rotten Tomatoes is any indication, the following come immediately to mind:

Bride of Chucky
Cowboys & Aliens
The Crazies (1973)
Friday the 13th (2009)
Halloween II (1981)
Hellbound: Hellraiser II
Hellraiser 3: Hell on Earth
Hellraiser: Revelations
The Libertine
Man of Steel
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

If Rotten Tomatoes is any indication, the following come immediately to mind:

Bride of Chucky
Cowboys & Aliens
The Crazies (1973)
Friday the 13th (2009)
Halloween II (1981)
Hellbound: Hellraiser II
Hellraiser 3: Hell on Earth
Hellraiser: Revelations
The Libertine
Man of Steel
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
I loved Bride of Chucky and Halloween II when i was a kid who knows now though, the rest i haven't seen.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I loved Bride of Chucky and Halloween II when i was a kid who knows now though, the rest i haven't seen.
The Libertine is easily the best of the lot. It spear-headed my obsession with Restoration England and, in particular, John Wilmot. Johnny Depp's opening monolog alone makes it worth watching.

The only one i can think of is Due Date. Most of my friends and family hated it and i know it's a Planes,Trains and Automobiles ripoff but i thought it was funny. A few movies i love that are certainly not hated but usually split opinions between people that i know are: My Cousin Vinny, The Burbs, The King of Comedy and Midnight Run. Idiots!
for My Cousin Vinny

Shaun of the Dead is nowhere near a hated film lol.
My boyfriend hates it haha

Give me all of your candy!
Hot Rod, The Punisher, Billy Madison, Cloverfield (?), Napoleon Dynamite, and Transformers to name a few.

I think you're oversimplifying what James Cameron was trying to do with TITANIC...I think he was putting a personal and human face on a very real tragedy by framing it with a genuinely moving love story, fictional as it might have been...I think Jack and Rose's story intensified the tragedy of what happened on the Titanic and who's to say there wasn't a real life version of Jack and Rose on that ship that night?

I've watched NATURAL BORN KILLERS five or six times and am still undecided as to whether I like it or not...is it watchable? Absolutely, but do I like it? I don't know...real issues with that movie that I can't quite put my finger on.

Smokey and the Bandit 2
Tremors 2
X-Men: The Last Stand
I like Last Stand!

I also like Spider-man 3, even though I don't like emo peter or venom's death. It was an overall good film. I also hear people Anastasia, but I think it's great. I think Coraline was pretty un-liked as well if memory serves but I loved it.

I'm not an enormous horror movie fan, but, for some reason, I love Rob Zombie's movies. I kind of wish I didn't, but they're very appealing to me. I think he's a much better filmmaker than he is a musician, in my opinion.

Spawn(1997)

In hindsight it is a terrible film, but for some reason it carries a special place in my heart. Nostalgia probably has something to do with it.

Spawn(1997)

In hindsight it is a terrible film, but for some reason it carries a special place in my heart. Nostalgia probably has something to do with it.
Agreed. I watched it again about a year ago and I didn't care much for it, but I totally understand. This was my movie growing up. My dad took me to see it when I was six. Why he took me to see it when I was six is beyond me! It possesses sentimental value.