What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

Most of the Saw movies will disgust you with the gore. Part 1 was amazing for me. I haven't watched past 4 though. After that.... that "had enough of it" thing crept in.

Frankenstein - Haven't watched! Will give it a try.

Add one more to the list.... Nekromantik! In some ways funny. But the concept of getting hard on by a dead body is just too disturbing a concept.

Funny you should mention that, because I just read an article on Nekromantik last week.
The original Frankenstein is a fun monster movie, but my favorite is Mary Shelley's Frankenstein with Robert DeNiro.

Well watched so many movies, hard to remember all at once. Leaks out one at a time.

No need to watch it would say... just skim through the two parts and you are done. I was foolish enough to go through the full part 1.

Dead Girl

Irreversible (2002) - A foreign language masterpiece filled with suspense, jarring music and an unsettled atmosphere from start to finish. Two scenes to look out for - the fire extinguisher to the head and subway sexual assault were more then enough to make me turn away.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
The Adventures of Mark Twain. I watched this when I was five, and I haven't slept since.

Reviews

I love that Satan part. So creepy. There are some really cool fan tributes to it on youtube too.

#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

At least it lightens it up for me. I was feeling thoroughly depressed watching that clip and reliving my early childhood on youtube

What the hell did I just watch?!?!?!?
A masterpiece in "how to emotionally scar the youth of today".

I reckon Cartoon Network should randomly slip this scene in to an episode of Ben 10, see how it goes down.

A masterpiece in "how to emotionally scar the youth of today".

I reckon Cartoon Network should randomly slip this scene in to an episode of Ben 10, see how it goes down.
Not Ben 10, My Little Pony! **** with the heads of bronies everywhere! lol

a masterpiece in "how to emotionally scar the youth of today".

i reckon cartoon network should randomly slip this scene in to an episode of ben 10, see how it goes down.
:d

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
I would also add I spit on your grave, That girl got her revenge but damn the first 3/4 of the film was brutal.

1. Hobo with a Shotgun - if you've seen it, you know why.

2. Arachnophobia - it might have been a horror comedy, but even at the age of 20, I still won't fall asleep unless I know for sure there are no spiders in the room.

^ I thought those two were more funny than disturbing, yet I can see where you're coming from. Hobo with a Shotgun was pretty violent, and Arachnophobia had some intense creepy moments.