'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel

Tools    

I'm surprised no one has started a thread on this. Judging by the "unknown" director who is in charge of this project, this will be a disaster...

http://bradmovietalk.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
'It's A Wonderful Life'

Sequel

"unknown" director

this will be a disaster...

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Can't wait for the sequel to Citizen Kane.

Shocking idea, but hopefully it won't go ahead. Paramount are fighting it.
You just googled 'It's a Wonderful Life sequel' and that was the first thing that came up wasn't it? I did the same, great minds think alike Skepsis, great minds.

You just googled 'It's a Wonderful Life sequel' and that was the first thing that came up wasn't it? I did the same, great minds think alike Skepsis, great minds.
Actually I saw it 2 days ago on IMDb.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I wouldn't climb a building and start swiping at planes yet, folks, as I am very certain that there hasn't actually been a lot backing the idea. Basically, from what I've read, it's there there's a script, and some like it, but those people aren't the ones that make the decision and are, in-fact, a third-party. I've been wrong before, I suppose, but, oh well.

Finished here. It's been fun.
The original isn't that great so I'm not really bothered, tbh.
My exact same thoughts. I thought the film was sappy to say the least.I still don't think Hollywood should do a sequel though.

The ending on its own may seem sappy, but in the context of the film it is one of the best happy endings EVER, in my opinion.
I'm probably biased as this is one of my favorite films of all time, but the ending seemed more like an excessive argument against the main character's (George Bailey's) state of mind and view on things earlier in the film. I personally thought it was very effective, particularly for a christmas-themed movie (although it's much more than that).

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Eh, I don't see anything wrong with the idea of a sequel. Yes, it will most likely suck but the original will seem even better by comparison.