What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Die Hard. I'm introducing my 12 year old brother to all these great movies from the 1980's, after I heard him say that he liked Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.

I was all "Aww, hell no". So I'm getting him to watch all these great movies. He liked Raiders and Karate Kid, so there may be hope for him.
Well done that man!!! A fine service you're performing there.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Die Hard. I'm introducing my 12 year old brother to all these great movies from the 1980's, after I heard him say that he liked Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.

I was all "Aww, hell no". So I'm getting him to watch all these great movies. He liked Raiders and Karate Kid, so there may be hope for him.
Sir you are a legend among men! You'll have to get him watching Terminator 2 soon

I watched Shooter again earlier, I have to say I enjoy this film Ive heard some people saying its trash but IMO its a very cool film. Does anyone know of any other "Sniper" type of films like this?

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
He's seen T2. That's like a requirement in my house.

Just seen the green lantern, ah, it was ok... i guess

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Sir you are a legend among men! You'll have to get him watching Terminator 2 soon

I watched Shooter again earlier, I have to say I enjoy this film Ive heard some people saying its trash but IMO its a very cool film. Does anyone know of any other "Sniper" type of films like this?
They're not that good, but the Sniper series with Tom Berenger? I've only seen the first one, but I own all three, and the first is kind of decent.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Just by coincidence I stumbled across this thread last night. Might be helpful

Sniper movies?

Dirty Weekend (Michael Winner, 1993)
+++

This is the story of Bella who woke up one morning and decided she'd had enough.

Duh. So-bad-it's-good Ms.45 ripoff from the king of revenge flicks in which every male character turns out to be a depraved misogynist. Bella moves to Brighton after being two timed by her boyfirend, only for Rufus Sewell's pervy neighbour to start stalking her. Contrived in the extreme with some truly awful phoned in acting from Lia Williams as Bella - no thanks to the ridiculous narration.

On the plus side it's just about nasty enough to deliver the goods if you like films in which wronged women turn sexy femme fatale before offing every man in sight (which I do). If not you just might find enough unintentional laughs here to justify ninety minutes of your time.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Watched The Immortals the other night and it was just awfull

Last night we watched Horrible Bosses again and its hilarious

We also watched 300 again and I enjoyed it

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Watched The Hamiltons the other night, It was quite a good independent horror film, I did enjoy it. Last night we watched The Italian Job (Remake) and I really enjoyed it, I havent seen it before.

Can't believe you liked The Italian Job Remake. I nearly hit the thumbs down button.

Last DVD I watched, last night, Alien vs Predator 2: Requiem.

Bad film, but better than the original.