What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I watched more from Futurama series 5 last night, I love this series its awesome

Just watched Band of Brothers, Breaking point episode. Wow, stunning.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have both and I like both One thing I wish in the US version is that they kept the cats attacking the woman who got bitten by Abby in it. I think Chloë Moretz is a great actress

Just watched Vakyrie and Sin city, enjoyed them both

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
National Treasure and National Treasure 2 immediately after

I watched The Strangers last night.
I can't remember if you have or not, but Them/Ils is worth the watch if you want a similar but better film than The Strangers.

You haven't seen Blackadder?!?!

"OK, your mission, which you're going to accept because I'm not giving you a choice, is to find Blackadder II. After that, you'll seek out Blackadder The Third, before tracking down Blackadder Goes Forth. Now, go and enjoy the laughter."

I have not seen it. Will have to check it out. By the way Miss Vicky, I like the way you organized your collection.

Thanks. Though it actually needs some updating which I've been too lazy to do.

And as honeykid already said, you MUST find Blackadder II and watch it. Then Blackadder III, then Blackadder Goes Forth. If you like, you can also watch Blackadder: Back and Forth, A Blackadder Christmas Carol and Black Adder: The Cavalier Years.

However, you MUST NOT watch The Black Adder (a.k.a. Blackadder I). At least not until after you've watched everything else first and even then watch it at your own risk. Do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, watch The Black Adder first.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Die Hard. I'm introducing my 12 year old brother to all these great movies from the 1980's, after I heard him say that he liked Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.

I was all "Aww, hell no". So I'm getting him to watch all these great movies. He liked Raiders and Karate Kid, so there may be hope for him.