Movie about black and white cop partners

Tools    

Oke so this all started when i was watching this episode of rick and morty the citadell episode where they spoof a bunch of films and one of the spoofs is where older cop morty talks about how much he hates mortys and stuf schocking new partner rick. this instantly gave me this memory of such a scene but in realife movie and has been bugging me ever since.

So it is about these 2 cops 1 black and in a famous scene he talks about how much he hates other black people and i mean truly hates them schocking the new white partner.

thats all i remember it is a famous movie i just cant remember the damn name also i think this movie is from the 90s orsomething it is not a recent film.

Also it is not trainings day I watched it again and confirmed it is not it.

Thanks in advance this **** is keeping me up at night.

You work fast i had just changed the title hahaha i went a lil to fast sorry.

Just had a look at trivia on the episode you're on about, it's the MortyTown section of Ricklantis Mixup episode.

Apparently the episode is based on Training Day (2001).

Just had a look at trivia on the episode you're on about, it's the MortyTown section of Ricklantis Mixup episode.

Apparently the episode is based on Training Day (2001).

I checked that out as well and yes it is partially based on trainings day but the particular scene where morty talks about hating mortys is not from trainings day there is also a scene later on which also from the movie i cant remember the name of.

Actually, another one that springs to mins is Boyz n The Hood... there's a black cop in the movie that hates young black men.

Actually, another one that springs to mins is Boyz n The Hood... there's a black cop in the movie that hates young black men.

I will watch it in a minute and check it out thanks

I just finished watching this movie and this wasnt it either. damn it.

The trick is not minding
“Don’t go drinking your juice when in the hood” has a scene that parodies Boyz in the Hood, specifically the colored cop talks about hating black people.

“Don’t go drinking your juice when in the hood” has a scene that parodies Boyz in the Hood, specifically the colored cop talks about hating black people.

Yeah thats not it the movie i am talking about i believe the cops are
2 leads.

Edit: and it is a serieus movie

I'll throw out Gang Related from 1997.

Two cops, black & white, are killing drug dealers and then reselling the recovered drugs.

No that's not it, the cops aren't perse bad especially the Caucasian one i swear it is a really well know film that qoute from the black cop saying that about black people is really famous as he says this to his new? partner who is caucasian who is all shocked by this.

Dont remember exactly but it is serieus no comedy

48 Hours - angry captain yelling at cop & convict

Thats not him, this guy is in uniform and out on the outside i believe they call it a beat? in some dump of a city

I could maybe you guys watch the episode of rick and morty might jog your memory.

rick and morty season 3 episode 7 - ricklantis mixup

No, it is a movie so in summary

black cop and white partner(new uninexperienced?)
black cop hates black people has a famous monologue about it and says that to his partner.
cops are in uniform
older movie maybe 90s late 80s
serious film
city they work in is a dump possibility in a ghetto

Reminds me how I ended up here. that was Fled and I believe @ynwtf found it - though could be wrong. Sorry and thanks to whoever did find it, guys.