Communicate only with LINES FROM MOVIES

Tools    

I know this is a variation on a theme & there are similar threads (and as always if there's already one exactly like this, I apologize). But I thought it might be fun. Let's say it can also include lines from songs that were used in movies or anything from classic literature as long as it was made into a movie.

"Hasta la vista, baby."

(It's been brought to my attention that one basic rule of this game should be that we reference the source of the lines since almost every phrase conceivable has probably been used at some point in some movie. So please reference the character (or actor) or movie where the quote appeared. It's not necessary that the quotes or lines are recognized by the majority, but the more iconic or well known the quote, the better. The last line I quoted was made by Dr. Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters (1984).)

"Is there anybody there? Does anybody care? Does anybody see what I see?"

- William Daniels as John Adams (quoting a letter from Gen. George Washington) from 1776 (1972).

"PUT, THE COFFEE, DOWN!

Coffee is for closers."

Alec Baldwin motivational speaker Glengarry Glen Ross

Back when I was picking beans in Guatemala, we used to make fresh coffee -- right off the trees, I mean. That was good. This is *****. But, hey, I'm in a police station.

Kevin Spacey - The Usual Suspects

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fword beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian *****! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on n!ggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

R Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket

Well, Lance, you're clearly gay. There's nothing really else to say about that. I think you all know that. And that's cool, but, you know, you were trying to oil me up and that's not really cool.

Tim Meadows - The Ladies Man