Movie about black and white cop partners

Tools    

No, it is a movie so in summary

black cop and white partner(new uninexperienced?)
black cop hates black people has a famous monologue about it and says that to his partner.
cops are in uniform
older movie maybe 90s late 80s
serious film
city they work in is a dump possibility in a ghetto
would be hard to find but hope others will find it for u

Reminds me how I ended up here. that was Fled and I believe @ynwtf found it - though could be wrong.

That's not it.

I looked but nothing.

would be hard to find but hope others will find it for u

The frustrating thing here is i know this is a well known movie and that monologue of the black cop is famous as well it been spoofed several times the latest i know in that episode of the rick and morty season 3 episode 7.

That scene sounds familiar. Only other two movies I can think of that weren't mentioned is The Wild Pair 1987 and Downtown 1990. There's also Just Cause 1995.

That scene sounds familiar. Only other two movies I can think of that weren't mentioned is The Wild Pair 1987 and Downtown 1990. There's also Just Cause 1995.

Sadly it is not any of those...

anyone maybe know of another movie forum where i can try and ask this question ?

It isn’t Lethal Weapon is it by any chance lol

No

They're not cops but could it be Amos and Andrew?

No

Sorry for the late reply by the way and happy new year and all that.

This is a serieus movie and like super famous man dammit this is going to haunt me forever

Had a dream about this damned movie yesterday talk about frustrating

The frustrating thing here is i know this is a well known movie and that monologue of the black cop is famous as well it been spoofed several times the latest i know in that episode of the rick and morty season 3 episode 7.
Have you tried searching for people talking about the monologue in that episode? Episode discussion threads on reddit and forums and the like, lots of them have a thread for each one. Have to imagine someone would have mentioned what it was referencing.

Also, at this point have to consider the possibility that multiple memories may be merging. It has to be said, that happens a lot and leads to a lot of false negatives.

Cop Out, Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan.. but I warn you ahead of pursuing this. It wont end well.